The Time Steve Got High

Start from the beginning

Y/N then gasps. "Tony! What the hell!?"

"Be fair, this is really funny." Tony points to the soldier. "Just look how happy he is. And imagine the stupid stuff he's willing to do."

"That is not going to happen."

"Really?" Tony dares. "Steve, slap your boyfriend on the ass."

"You got it!" With excitement, Steve did so and slapped his boyfriend's ass, who looks stunned. Suddenly, the music changes into something more electro, which impressive the impressionable man. "This is my gem. Let's dance!"

Steve yanks Y/N away. "Huh? No, wait! Tony!"

"Enjoy!"

When Steve led him to somewhere more spacious, he begins leading Y/N with his traditional dancing skills. Many people surrounding them look a bit confused why Steve is ballroom dancing during electro music. Still, that won't stop the man out of time as he happily dances away.

"Like my dancing? I can feel this jazz in my bones."

"Y-Yeah, I can totally see that."

The crowd is impressed with the dancing, as Steve continues to dance away. Y/N merely let his boyfriend do his thing and luckily both of them survived. When done, Y/N decided to get Steve somewhere that doesn't have people nearby.

"How about I get you to bed?"

"But I'm not horny yet."

Y/N can't help but gasp, surprised that Steve would ever use such crude words. To make the situation worse, Tony joins both men. "Hey losers. How about a friendly chat with our teammates?"

Without a respond, the brunette drags both of them to the seating area, where Natasha, Clint, Thor and Clint are chilling. After one simple greeting, the group instantly know there is something wrong with Steve, except Thor. Tony forces Steve and Y/N sit on the couch, with the soldier smiling happily while his boyfriend suffers deep inside.

"Chips!" Steve announces as he quickly grabs a bowl of chips and begin eating it, chewing loudly by the process.

The group merely look confused at each other. Natasha decides to be the one to ask what's going on. "Is everything alright?"

"Just hungry." Steve merely replies as he continues to chew.

The group then focus on Y/N for answers. "Tony feed him his brownie."

"You drugged him?" Bruce asks.

"Yes, and I enjoy it very much."

"I love it too." Steve agrees with him. The group looks doubtful at him, knowing once he's okay that hell is going to break down. "Have one of you ever had a threesome?"

"Steve!"

"It was just a question." Steve defends himself as he talks to his beloved. "I never had one and Tony always said how fun they are."

"And you never will."

"Aww." With disappointment, Steve continues to eat.

"Ever thought just getting him away from him?" Clint asks the obvious.

"I want to, but there is an asshole rich bitch keeping us here."

With a pat on both of their shoulders, Tony stands between them. "And they stay. After all, Steve can't be the only one that can judge us whenever we're drunk or high."

"You're the only one that do both." Natasha points out.

"Point still stands." Tony says without doubt. "Hey Steve, say something embarrassing."