She waited until the girl raised her hand to Ddot before she stepped forward connecting her fist with the girls jaw. The girl stumbled back almost losing her balance from the force of the hit. All the boys stood shocked not expecting Tora to be the one to hit her.

"Get right bitch, wassup" Tora squared up with the girl who dropped her phone before rushing at Tora.

She stepped back making the girl miss as she swung at her, she swung immediately after hitting her twice before she stepped back again.

She pushed forward sending blow after blow towards the girl as she struggled to keep up. It was hard for her to land a hit on Tora when all of her hits were connecting fast and hard.

"OH SHIT SHORTY GET ACTIVE" She heard someone yell but she was caught off guard when she felt someone hit her from the side.

"BITCH STOP PLAYING WITH ME" No one saw even saw Lora'lei coming as she body slammed the girl on the ground knocking the wind out of her body.

"Get up bitch, fuck wrong with you" The girl hopped up to her feet making Lora waste no time as she sent punches to the girls head and body.

Grabbing ahold of Tora's hair the girl tried to swing her onto the ground. Tora kept her balance reversing it and slinging the girl to the ground by her neck.

"DAMNNNNNN"

"OUHHH THAT HURT"

"Bro she bout to kill this bitch"

Meanwhile Lora continued swinging at the girl who jumped in Tora's fight. She backed her up sending nothing but hard blows tiring the girl out.

She kicked her hard one time making the girl fly backwards onto the ground. She hovered over her sending nothing but face shots now.

Blood dripped from Mani's mouth as Tora sent one more kick to her face.

While everyone was distracted the third girl came out of nowhere pulling Lora by her hair. This setting dd off.

Before anyone could react dd swung at the girls head making her immediately hit the ground. He was about to move forward before they quickly grabbed him.

"Yo chill dd"

"Nah this bitch got me fucked up" He thrashed around trying to get out of the boys grip.

"12 THERE GO 12" Someone shouted catching everyone's attention. They looked to see a police car quickly speeding down the street towards the park with the lights flashing.

Everyone took off in different directions not wanting to be caught. They only ones who were left in the park were the three girls.

The group of friends ran to the apartment complex quickly making their way up the stairs. They rushed into the house scaring Mama Crims as she sat in the living room.

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED" She held her chest quickly raising up from the couch to inspect the children and make sure they were okay.

"Nothing happened we good Ma, we was just trying to see who could make it in first" Notti smoothly lied trying to calm his mother down.

"Dios mío, don't do that anymore" She sighed letting out a deep breath as she walked back to the couch.

"We sorry Ma, we'll be in my room" Dd told her making her nod letting them walk further into the house.

When they got into DD's room they shut the door letting everyone take a seat.

"Y'all dead just beat the shit outta them" Ddot spoke still shocked from the whole altercation. Although he knew he would beat someone up for the girls he didn't know they would reciprocate that energy for him, but now that he did it wasn't anything he wouldn't do for them.

"That bitch was really about to try to smack you" Tora scoffed.

"Y'all really beating bitches over me, I love y'all" Ddot cheesed pulling both girls into a hug.

"And my son dd over here hittin bitches" He added on looking at dd who had calmed down a little.

"You crazy if you think a bitch gon jump my girl while I'm right there" He shrugged making Lora smile as kiss over his face.

"Aweee you love meeeee" She teased.

"Real bad" He smirked giving her a kiss.

"I did not know y'all could fight like that, y'all be trying to kill bitches" He laughed before the door busted open revealing Jay who held his phone in his hand.

"WHO THE FU-" He started but was cut off when Tora slapped her hand over his mouth.

"Nigga shhh" Notti shushed him before they shut the door behind him.

"Who the fuck was y'all fighting" He immediately asked looking around the room.

"Some bitches that's jackin rpt, they beat the fuck outta them too" Ddot answered nodding his head like a proud dad.

"Oh I know that the shit all over sugarhillhottakes" He shook his head handing them his phone.

"And why this bitch tried to jump you, come on we finna go jump her ass" He spoke to Tora making her laugh but he was dead serious.

"We already did them bad, it's good Jay" She hugged him before sitting back in her seat. They handed Jay back his phone and he left the room saying he was going to see his girlfriend.

"This shit not over with though" Ddot spoke after a while making them look at him.

"What you mean" Dd asked laying on his bed with Lora.

"Now that they don beat they ass, them rpt niggas about to be on them since they know they with us now" He shook his head. The last thing they wanted was for the girls to get caught up in a beef that didn't have anything to do with them.

"I know, but we gon make sure they good gangsta" Dd already knew what was going to happen since the girls beat up girls from the rival set. He also hit one of the girls so he knew they would be coming for him harder.

"I'm not even worried about that, they not gon touch them I just wish they didn't have to get caught up in this shit" He rubbed his hand down his face.