CH 1 PAGE 1

"Bravo-6 to Watcher-1. In position at the cafe. Two at the table to my 3 o'clock, one cartel, one Iranian." Your ear piece buzzed with the sound of your buzz as you followed both Laswell and Gaz down the alley, keeping up with their pace.

Laswell spoke, her voice lingering in both your ear piece and a bit In front of you a sarcastic response "How cozy. What are they up to?" You knew she had a good guess.

Just as before Prices voice cut through, speaking quietly as to not attract attention. "Conducting a transaction."

"Electronically."

"Affirm."

The tree of you continued your stride towards the exit  up ahead.

Gaz started first, speaking to Laswell, tilting his shoulder to avoid bumping into a bystander walking past him. "They're paying the cartel for something..."

"We'll find out soon enough." You interjected, quietly, eyes scanning ahead.

Gaz glanced over at you, nodding in affirmation. "Security?" Gaz started at you over his shoulder for a second longer before looking forward when Price's voice cut into his ear piece. "Several."

"Lovely." You muttered sarcastically under your breath, letting out a sigh. "I'll deal with them." Gaz offered.

Price's voice once more protruded through the earpieces. "Well, don't take all the fun, eh?" He joked softly.

"Copy- Coming' your way now." Gaz replied as Laswell slips an improvised tranquilizer into Gaz's hands, sneakily hand you one as well, you gave her a nod while quickly concealing it.

You raised a brow. "Syringe?" You asked, biting your lips softly while playing around with the material.

Gaz turned his eyes on you before back at Laswell, "Poison?" You both stared at Laswell, awaiting an answer.

Laswell nodded "Non-lethal. It'll take 'em out of commission." She smiled ever so slightly.

"CIA shit..." You nodded along with Gaz's words, lips twitching, finger still fiddling with the syring.

All three of you had finally reach the end of the alleyway leading into the street.

Laswell turned around just as you got by the corner bit of the building, spinning to face the pair of you. "Welcome to my world... Use the needle on the guards and we roll up our cartel friend..."

"And you?" Gaz asked curiously, inching out into the streets ever so slowly.

Laswell nodded. "Exfil. Say when."

"Roger that." Gaz nodded.

"Roger." You spoke softly, trailing a bit further behind Laswell with Gaz beside you, eyes scanning the foot path.

"When are they moving?" Laswell asked, her voice now available on your earpiece without hearing her voice twice. Your eyes trained on her, waiting for any type of signal.

"Tonight." Price interjected.

You could see Laswell nod at his words, taking the information in. "Stay on 'em- We need to know what it is and where it's going."

"Copy."

The three of you began crossing over the bridge, laswell motions for both you and Gaz to stop as she spots to cartel members, moving closer to identify them.

Laswell starts. "Hold up." She quietened her voice down a little more.

You stop, pretending as though you were looking at something, not wanting to look suspicious as Gaz stopped besides you.