"Of course I don't expect y'all to be Picasso, but I do want you to at least try when you do work on your assignments. I don't have a problem with eating or drinking just clean after yourself, do not leave nothing on my floor or my tables" Tora side eyed Ddot as he flicked her off.

"Last but not least you can wear your headphones and have your cellphones i just shouldn't be able to hear what you're doing or listening to, and don't be yelling in here nobody wanna hear all that" She ended making the students laugh and nod letting her know they understood.

"Alright now that, that's established. We won't be doing anything too crazy today since it is your first day" She spoke as everyone sighed in relief.

"I'm going to pass out some blank folders I bought and I want you to decorate your folder with the things you like, be creative and make it you because this will be your folder for the rest of the year. It is where you'll put your assignments and place them on my desk at the end of class everyday or whenever we do work" She explained to them walking around sitting a nice sized Manila folder on each desk.

"You can use anything you see on your tables, there are color pencils, markers, glitter, glue, rhinestones, yarn, etc" She pointed around the room as she named off the things they could utilize.

The table was sphere shaped and the friends sat around it all fitting at one table since there were 5 of them. The supplies sat in the middle of the table nearly.

She finished passing out the folders making sure every student had one. When she was done she went back to her desk putting her attention on her computer letting the students do what they pleased.

"I think this might be my favorite class, she don't do too much" Lora commented as she picked up a pack of markers beginning to work on her folder.

"Yeah she cool" Tora nodded grabbing a pencil, she wanted to sketch first.

The group sat working on their folders while holding a conversation. Tora had to help Ddot with his because he started to whine saying theirs looked better than his.

When the bell rung they were surprisingly upset because they actually wanted to finish their folders. Mrs. Perkins let them know they would have time tomorrow so it was okay.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Tora'lei sat at home laying on her couch with nothing to do. It was Saturday and Lora'lei had previously informed her she would spending it with dd since he wanted to take his girlfriend on a date. She thought it was too cute and was genuinely happy for her cousin.

She just wished she was next.

She scrolled through Instagram liking a couple stories here and there. She was about to go on TikTok when she saw a call come through.

'Dot dot🫵🏾 would like to FaceTime you'

"Hello"

"Yoo wassup sis"

"Nothing bored as hell, you know my other half busy today"

"I know that's why I called you, I knew ya ass was sitting in that house depressed and shit"

"Nigga I am not depressed I just miss my bestie"