Raghav (pouting) - Fine..

Mickie(making a face) - It's ok jiji.. I already ignore him.. Leave it..You go and have fun.. But do call me.. Okay..??

Ragini - By the way how are you going home.. ??

Mickie - I am taking  taxi.. Actually driver uncle comes to pick me but he is not well today so I am going by taxi..

Ragini - Why don't I drop you..??

Raghav(loudly) - What..?? Why..??

Ragini looks at him sternly.. Raghav shuts up again..

Mickie - No jiji.. It's ok.. I will manage.. You go..

Ragini - Won't you come with your jiji as well..?? Why don't you join us?? I will drop you afterwards.. We will have fun..

Mickie (surprised) - Me..??

Ragini - Yeah.. The more, the merrier..

Raghav holds her arms and takes her to Side...

Raghav - What is more the merrier..?? It's our time.. Just the two of us..

Ragini - Raghu she sometimes feels alone.. If we can make her feel happy, what's the problem..?? We will have fun..

Raghav (in a childish manner ) - But it's our time..

Ragini - We both will plan once again.. And anyways I also like her and she considers me as her sister..

Raghav (rolling his eyes) - Yeah.. You seem to have developed this habit of picking up sisters from everywhere.. A sister in each city..

Ragini - Enough now.. We are going together..

Raghav - You always do this.. Last time you bought along my friends and now this Miss Micky mouse..

Ragini (sternly) - Raghu..

Raghav (rolling his eyes) - Oh please di.. She looks like a mouse and her name is micky.. What else am I suppose to call her..??

Ragini just shakes her head.. She turns to Mickie and smiles..

Ragini - Let's go Micky .... I mean Mickie..

Mickie - Are you sure.. ??

Ragini - Positive..

She looks at grumpy raghav..

Raghav - What are you looking at me for  ..?? Didn't you hear her.. ?? It's her who decides.. What she says goes ....

Mickie - You would be in a big delusion if you think I am looking at you for permission.. Your permission, my foot.. I just looked at you to gloat..

Raghav - Yeah yeah whatever..

Ragini - Now shut up and both of you sit inside ..

They both goes towards passenger door..

Raghav  - Back..

Mickie - Why..??

Raghav (scoffing) - You really think you gets to sit here..?? That's my seat..

Mickie - Is there your name written..?? I want to sit with jiji..

Raghav - Oh hello.. It's my di's car and only I have ever sat at the passenger seat.. No one else..

Mickie - Everything happens for the first time.. Now move..

Raghav - You..

"You guys done.. "

They both looks to see ragini who was standing there with her arms crossed..