Part 13

Here's the next part.. Plz enjoy but do ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

Jatin - Khamma ghani Maharaj.. Khamma ghani Yuvraaj.. Welcome.. Please come inside..

Aditya touches his feet and greets him while Raghav and Ragini go to take adiraaj's blessings but he stops her..

Adiraaj (putting his hand on her head) - Please dont.. Daughters don't touch the feet..

Ragini just smiles at him..

Jatin - please maharaj come inside.. yuvraaj please ..

With smile they all enter inside .. As Aditya reach near ragini he leans down towards her with a smirk..

Aditya - Hey sweetheart.. You didn't greet me..?? Why..??

Ragini looks at him irritated and folds his hand in greeting..

Ragini - Khamma ghani Yuvraaj.. How are you..??

Aditya - I'm great but now that you have asked I certainly feel much better..

Ragini rolls her eyes and then looks at him..

Ragini - Can I ask you a question.. A genuine query..

Aditya - Of course... You don't even have to ask..

Ragini - You are so irritating and annoying..How do you even manage to tolerate yourself..?? It must be very hard, right..??

Aditya lets out a chuckle at this....

Aditya - Oh.. On the contrary that's quite easy.. I love myself too much..

Ragini - Oh.. Wow.. Why am I not surprised..

She says this with a sarcastic tone..

Aditya - because you have probably started to know me....

Ragini (shaking her head ) - You can't be serious even for a moment.. Can you..??

Aditya looks at her with a smirk at this and leans slightly towards her.. Ragini moves her face back.... His smirk widened at this..

Aditya(whispering very slowly in her ear ) - That's the secret sweetheart..

She frowns while he looks in her eyes with a smirk ..

Aditya - I am always serious..

Saying that he moves away winking at her with that smirk still planted on his lips..

Ragini looks at his back annoyed wanting to just strangle him..

Ragini - Can I just kill him..??

Raghav - NOO....Of course not..You can't do it Di..

She looks at him sulkily..

Raghav - you should wait till I manage to find a suitable place to bury the body..

Ragini - Aww................(Frowning) Wait why does that sound so dark.. ??

Raghav just shakes his head and pulls her forward..

Raghav - let's go..

.
.
.
.

All of them were enjoying their dinner..

Adhiraaj - Wow.. It's so good.. I haven't had dinner here for such a long time and it feels the taste hasn't changed a bit.. Murli kaka still has the same effect..

Jatin - Of course..He is just the best.. In fact a few of the dishes were prepared by gudiya as well..

Adhiraaj (pleasantly surprised) - Really..?? It is so good.. Wow Ragini.. You really have magic in your hands..