"So we pretend to kiss ok?" Ishan says

"But she'll know we are pretending!"

I mean, we actually kiss but.. but think of it as shooting for an ad or a movie.

"I'm your heroine.. umm hero."

"So it's like a bl?"

"Yeah yeah.. we are shooting a bl. That's it. Imagine that ok?"

Ok. Shubman pauses a moment, trying to get his drunk mind to ask sensible questions.

"What if .. what if she joins us?"

"What??" Ishan looked scandalized and it made Shubman laugh.

"You're so stupid. You got us into this mess"

"You agreed to this"

"No, you did."

"Ugh whatever. So we kiss then what?"

"Then we pretend like we are so into each other.. we have forgotten about her"

"Oh"

"Yeah we just continue you know .. method acting"

"What's method acting?"

"How can you not know that." Ishan scowled. "You are around celebrities all the time. It's just getting into character and just being the character"

"Uh, what's the character. I thought we introduced ourselves to her?"

This is why you shouldn't drink and drive folks for Shubman really was smarter than this without the alcohol.

"Never mind. Just keep kissing and just think of me as a hook up. No. Think of me as the great love of your life that you got by a gigantic stroke of luck."

Shubman looked suitably confused but nodded his head.

"Great love of my life. My Ishan. Yeah"

Even the alcohol couldn't stop Ishan from staring at Shubman and his easy acceptance of what he had said.

"Ok let's do it" Shubman sounded excited now that led Ishan to dread whatever they were going to do. Surely a drunk Shubman excited about a plan can't be good news?

He held his head in frustration.

"Let's do it Ishuuuuu"

Oh no that can't be good news. Shubman doesn't call him Ishu. Not really.

In the room they found themselves staring at a stunning Anya who was eating grapes. ("Did she steal from our fruit platter?" Shubman whispered only to be shushed by Ishan)

She looked at them with the sultriest of eyes. Shubman held Ishan's arms like a little kid going for a parent teacher meeting.

Ishan looked at Shubman, the girl was objectively very pretty, why was Shubman so indifferent to her and her charms.

He'd have to do his bit to get her out of their room.

"Hey Anya, we are so sorry. But we don't.."

"That's ok handsome, you're here now. I didn't wait for too long"

"No I mean.."

"Come here, let me kiss you"

Ishan was a little too shocked to react. He took a step towards her, he would try and convince her to leave. He felt a tug, it was Shubman. He pulled Ishan towards him. Cupped his face, stared at him for a good ten seconds, then kissed him.

He had talked about it just a few minutes back but to actually have Shubman's lips on his messed with his mind like nothing could. Shubman was kissing him sloppily at first, but the feel of his lips on his was enough for Ishan to react. His body was on fire.

Thrilled and excited, his body had responded with equal fervor if not more. He was gripping Shubman's hair steadying him, making sure their lips were properly connected. He didn't realize when the kiss had become open mouthed. He only knew that he didn't want to end this heady feeling. He thinks he heard a woman say something but for the life of him couldn't figure out who the woman was. All he could think of was the taste of Shubman, the feel of Shubman, the headiness of kissing Shubman. Shubman Shubman Shubman.

He wasn't sure how long it went on. It could've been a few moments or a few days but he had no desire to end this, ever. He could probably live the rest of his life like this. Just exploring Shubman's mouth.

Just as he thought that Shubman stopped what he was doing and Ishan whined. He didn't like the loss of contact, he'll have you know and he was ready to sue if necessary to have it back. However, Shubman had started placing open mouthed kisses to his jaw and neck. Okay okay, not suing, he can live with this. In fact he could more than just live with this. He heard a door slam somewhere in the haze of his mind.

He could feel Shubman sucking at the skin on his neck and if it meant there would be a hickey on his neck in full bloom then so be it. He was onboard with it. He had always wanted to flaunt a hickey but nobody ever gave him hickeys, what a sad life he'd lived. Thank god for Shubman. 

A/N - Just to cheer all those who're saddened by the turn of events with regards to Ishan.. it's always the darkest before the dawn.