Chapter 2.2 Dodgeball.

"What is the situation here?" Minami, who can't believe that Junko opted to team with Kurono speaks about his frustration. "I can't go against him?"

"I don't know either. But Junko and that Kurono guy seems to be on the same page here." Nene replied to her friend.

"Alright. Let's do this." Junko exclaim, motioning for her teammates to gather up. They reluctantly approach her, with Minami eyeing on the quiet Kurono.

"Hey Minami, focus."

Minami sighed, don't wanna argue with Junko.

"Fine."

"Seems like everyone is ready. Then, get into position. We're starting now." The PE teacher stand in the middle of the court, handing out bandanas to everyone.

Each team are identified by the bandana the members are wearing.

The red team wore their bandana on the forehead, showing passions and hardboiled persona.

The other team, is blue. Showing freedom and never back down spirit. Except for the two in the middle.

Minami, with fire in his eyes, is ready to tear the other team down. Everyone in school knows that he's the ace when it comes to sport. Despite being on the blue team, his passion is the hottest amongst everyone in the place.

Then there's the one guy beside him.

Kurono, wore his bandana by the elbow. No passion, no competitiveness, no emotions.

These two's presences in the center are already putting the red team on edge.

"The hell is with those two?" One of the opponent is taken aback by the sight of them.

"Naruto and Sasuke?"

"No. That's Luffy and Law."

"Don't slow me down." Minami warned Kurono, but his silence is frustrating Minami even more.

'This guy. I should've been on the other team.'

"Hey Bakaboshi. Focus." Nene told her friend.

Both she and Junko are behind the two, using them as shield. Junko has to make sure Kurono won't do anything stupid.

The teacher placed several balls in the middle of the court before walking out the line.

"Ready."

All the students assumed their stances. Except for one.

*BEEPPP!!!

And they go. All the front students rushed to the center, grabbing the balls and begin hurling at the opposite team.

Minami was the first one to reach the center, and begin his assault. Just like that, he eliminates the one in front of him.

"Eat this Minami!!" One of the red team threw his ball at Minami's direction but he quickly dodged the oncoming strike. Then it hits him, Kurono was responsible to take care of that guy, seeing that it was directly in front of him.

Turning around, he sees Kurono just standing there, avoiding any assaults coming his way effortlessly.

It was chaos as more balls were thrown in the court by the teacher, increasing the chances of getting hit.

"Damn him." Minami ignores Kurono, resume his assaults on the opponents.

So far, the numbers eliminated on each teams are nine to six. With Minami held the most elimination by three. But despite his effort, his team is losing, and he knew who to blame.