1! (Nevin pov)

(NEVINGAMING POV)

I was doing my work until Someone tap my shoulder. I look at the person to Azre. "Eh! Azre. Kenape? (Eh! Azre. What do you need?)" I said with smile on my faces. "Aku butuh bantuan. Uhm... Sapunya nyangkut di tembok. (I need help. Uhm.. The broom was stuck on the wall.)" He respond with awkward smile. I look at him with emotionless faces and turn to shock faces. "How the fu-" "kan temboknya ada bolongan. Aku ngak sengaja dorong sapunya ke bolongan itu. (There's a hole in the wall. I accidentally pushed the broom into the hole.)" He interrupt me. I look at him with unbelievable faces. "Dan kamu mau aku keluarin? (And you want me to get it out?)" I ask with annoyed tone. He nodded with smile. I sigh and went to the room where the broom stuck. I look at the broom. I pull the broom and it's doesn't work. "Ok, ini gimana kamu bisa masukin ini ke dalam bolongan!? (Ok, how did you get this in the hole?)" I questioned. "With a lot of pressure." He answered with nervous faces. I began to pull again but with a lot of force. The broom finally got out. "Ngentod lu (fuck you)" "ya maaf. (I'm sorry.)" I groan and give Azre the broom back. "Jangan lakuin lagi. (Don't do it again.)" I said and he nodded. I left the room and get back where I was.

After a long work, it time to go back to the staff room (Staff room is for the staff to live in/sleep in). I walk toward the the room and came inside. I throw my blazer to the couch and sit. My best friend sit besides me. "Gimana pekerjaan mu? (How was your work?)" Marvel ask with soft smile on his faces. I look at him. "Seperti biasa. Capek (tired. Like always)" I replied while giggling. Marvel start to giggle too. "Sama. (Same)" He sigh as he look away from me. "aku ingin tahu kapan yang lain kembali. (I wonder when the others come back.)" I spoke. "mereka bakal kembali. mereka masih beres-beres. (They'll come back. They still cleaning up something" Marvel response with soft tone. I nodded.

Skip

I heard a door open. I look at the door to see the others came back with tired looking. "Hey! Welcome back!" I said as I stand up from the couch. The others nodded slowly. "Yeah, wait. Did you already finished early?" The boy A.K.A Chris sturniolo ask. I nodded. "Yeah I did." I replied with smirk. Chris groan with annoyed faces. "Not my fault. The manager gave the schedule. Not me" I said with goofy grin. Chris about to beat my ass off but Sam Golbach stop him. "No need to fight." He said with soft smile. Chris scoffed and roll his eyes. "Let's just eat dinner." Colby added and everyone agreed. Matthew Sturniolo make the dinner (idk why). When the food is cooked, everyone start to eat dinner. After we done eating, all of us start changing our outfit to pajamas and play a UNO card but, Jake webber is good at it and keep winning. "Boom! I fucking won again." He said with proud faces. The others start to groan. "How are you so good at this?!" Tara asked with annoyed tone. "I practice." Jake replied with proud smile. "Ok, professional UNO card how about we play something else like.. Chess board?" Aaron doh requests and the other agreed to it. Me and ChumKevin (Kevin) playing the chess board for challenge. I ended up winning. "Fuck yeah!!" I cheered as Kevin look disappointed in his faces. "Fuck this bullshit." "Suck it up, Bud." "Go Fuck yourself." The other just look at us with awkward or annoyed faces. "Ok, no argument." Larray added and we just sigh. "Let's just go to sleep." Nick sturniolo suggest as the others nodded. They went to their own room and went to sleep.

04.39 am

I was awake by a loud crash in outside. I look at my door with nervous faces. I get up from the bed and went to open the door. I look at everything before step out. I close my door behind me and then I saw Sam? "Sam?" I called his name and make him jump. "Shit! Don't scare me like that, Nevin!" He whispered. "Oh sorry! Did you hear the crash too?" I ask and he nodded. "Yeah. Wanna check out together?" He requested and I think for a sec. "Eeeookey fine." I accept and went to check with him. "I think it from the kitchen." He mumble. We slowly went to the kitchen with plastic pole. I gulp and step in to the kitchen. We look at every room and saw some small black shadow. I jump and his behind Sam. "I am not going first!" Sam whisper "shut the fuck up and go!" I respond. He groan and slowly step forward. Sam see the figure and sigh in relief. "What? What!?" I ask and he just giggle. " no worries! It's just a kitty." He pick up the kitty. The kitty look so cute! "Awweee!" I look at the kitty. "Look at it." He said as he Pat on the kitty head. Then, the kitty start to purr. 'AAAWWWWWW' My mind can't help it. "Uhm.. But, the manager said we can't keep an animal in this hotel." He spoke and I look at him with sad faces. "Oh yeah.." I mumble. "Let just play with it for a while and we can ask the manager later." He said and I nodded with excited faces. I start to play with the kitty in the living room. I start to bite him softly. "Calm down, you gonna have cute aggression." Sam said. "I'm sorry! It just so cute..!" I replied as Sam giggle. "I agreed but you need to calm down." Sam respond and I nodded as I calm myself down.

05.01

We heard a door open. We look at the direction to see Colby came out from his room. He look at us with confused faces. "The fuck." He muttered. "Heeeyyyy Colby!" I greet him with nervous grin. Sam just look at Colby with nervous look. "Where did you guys get a.. Kitty?" He ask with spoke. "Uhm... We found it in our kitchen." Sam respond. "You know you can't allow pet in this hotel." He warned with worried faces. "I know but it just so cute!" I replied as I squish the kitty cheeks. "I know but we can't break the rule." Says Colby with sighed. "Can we just ask the manager?" "What if we get yelled at?" Colby added. "Shit." I mumble. "Look. I know it cute and adorable but we have to put away." Colby demanded. "Look. I know the manager much and I know he will not yell at us. So please? Let ask our manager first." Sam Begged. "I-" "please?" "Alright! Fine." Colby finally accept it. I look at him happily. He grap the telephone and call the manager.

Manager:hello?

Colby: hello, Mister Manager. Uhm.. My friends found a cat in the kitchen and they want to keep it. Is that okay for you?

Manager: a cat?

Colby: yeah. Look. I understand if you refus-

Manager: no it alright! You guys can keep it!

Colby:... Seriously? But, you said no pet allowed.

Manager: I know but only for the guest. For the staff is alright.

Colby: sick! Thanks, Mister Manager!

Manager: I have a nam-

Colby hang up the call and look at Sam and me with smile on his faces. "We can keep it?!" I ask with excited faces. "Yeah, we can." He replied. I was happy and hug the Kitty. The others start to wake up and notices the kitty. Colby explain to all of them that we can keep it. Everyone happy about it and play with the kitty. Sadly, we have to work. We say goodbye to the kitty before we left the staff room.

To be continue! Sorry if my grammar is suck and ass but yeah!

Word:1355