prolog?

Colby POV

I was asleep when suddenly Jake wake me up. "WAKE UP, BROTHER!! IT'S TIME TO  WORK B!TCH!" Jake yell as he jumping at my bed. "Alright alright!" I respond as I slowly in sit position. Jake jump off from my bed. "Get ready, Colby! I'll be waiting in the main lobby!" He said as he left my room. I yawn and get out of bed. I walk toward my closet, grap my Hotel Maintenance Uniform and put it on. I left my bedroom and grap a piece of bread cuz Im not that hungry. I realized everyone already left to the main lobby. I sigh and left the staff room. I go inside the elevator and click the first floor button. I felt the elevator start to go down. I waited until the elevator door open.

I step out from the elevator and all I see is the costumer roaming around and my friends. I see Nevin(gaming) and Elestial fighting in Indonesian. It's still 05.37 and they already fighting! Fucking great. I start doing my job but I felt someone behind me. I look behind to see my favorite person! "Good morning, Sam!" I smile at him and he smile back. "Morning, Colbs. How was your sleep?" He ask with soft small grin. "Oh, it was nice until Jake fucking ruin it." Sam giggle at my replies. "Typical Jake. By the way, I'm going to continue my work. Wish you luck, Colbs." He says and I nodded. Sam walk away and I continue working.

I'm sorry if this short 😭