15. Past corridors

Start from the beginning

On seeing Jungkook holding his head like this, Yeonjun thinks, 'What happened to Hyung? Why is he sitting like this?'
He asks, "Hyung what happened to you? Are you not feeling well? If you have a headache then we can go home."
Jungkook looks at him and says, "I am fine Yeonjun. I am just stressed about work. You go and do your work."
Yeonjun can clearly see restlessness on Jungkook's face. He knows his brother is lying but he decides to leave for now.

As soon as Yeonjun leaves Jungkook takes out Taehyung's photo from his wallet.
He says while caressing the photo, "Finally I got to know where you are Taehyung. Now I will end every misunderstanding inbetween us. I am so proud of you. You have completed your dream of having your own jewellery designing company. But why did you agree to work with me suddenly? Did you make a mistake? But as much as I know you never make such a mistake. Did you sign the contract without reading it? Whatever it is I don't care anymore. I am happy that I will be able to see you after so many years. But what about Sehun? Who is he to? D-Did you already move on from me? Did you? But I still love you and will always do even if I am not in your heart anymore. What else can I even do? I am just helpless infront of this heart which beats only for you."

Otherside in Daegu, Sehun is sitting infront of the doctor who is explaining to him everything about Rose's conditions. At last the doctor says, "Mr. Sehun I will suggest you leave in Daegu only for a few days. Miss Rose is weak and she can't travel for now. And for her health improvement you being with her is important. Moreover it's your own choice."
Sehun says, "Sure doctor. I will be staying here only until her condition improves."
The doctor nods in appreciation and takes him to meet Rose.

Otherside Taehyung's video conferencing just ended. He is laying on the couch present in his room to relax for some time. Suddenly he realises that Sehun hasn't talked to him since morning today. He thinks, 'Is he angry with me because of my last day's behaviour at the mall? But what I did is not wrong. It's my life and I can choose whom I want to spend it with. No one has the right to make decisions for me.'

Otherside Jungkook decides to call in Dreams Collection and clear his every small doubt regarding the company's C.E.O.
Soobin receives the call and says, "Hello Dreams Collection. How can I help you?"
Jungkook says, "I am Jeon Jungkook, C.E.O. of Jeon Groups."
Soobin's eyes widen then he asks, "How can I help you Mr. Jeon?"
Jungkook says, "I want to talk with your C.E.O. to discuss something about the contract which we signed today."
Soobin thinks, 'But Hyung is not aware of it till now. But I can't even reject Mr. Jeon. I think I should transfer the call. Hyung will know about it through this call. And I think he will be happy knowing about the big opportunity which our company got.'
On not receiving any answer, Jungkook again says, "Hello can I talk to your C.E.O.?"
Soobin says, "Yes! Yes! I will just transfer your call to him. Please wait for a minute."

Taehyung was laying comfortably when the intercom placed on his table rings. He stands up from the couch and answers the call.
Taehyung says, "Hello! Who is speaking? It's Taehyung here."
Hearing his voice Jungkook feels a different kind of calmness in his heart. Same mesmerizing voice which is enough to raise his heartbeats.
On not receiving any answer for sometime, Taehyung again says, "Hello! Who is it? I am Kim Taehyung, C.E.O. of Dreams Collection. You want to talk to me only right?"
But this time also, Jungkook didn't say anything.
Taehyung says angrily, "Don't know why people even call if they don't want to talk. Wasting mine and their own time."
Taehyung was about to cut the call but before he could he heard a very familiar voice. "Taehyung."
Taehyung! Today after so many years someone took Taehyung's name with this much love and softness. As if no one can take Taehyung's name with this much love except that one person.
Taehyung also forgot everything and got lost in that charming voice.
Jungkook says lovingly, "My Taehyung! This is your Jungkook speaking."
Taehyung says, "J-J-Jungkook."
Phone slips from Taehyung's hand and falls on the table.
Jungkook tries to again call his name but no one answers. He then disconnects the call. At least all doubts are clear now.