Part 2: S.H.I.E.L.D compromised

Começar do início

"He had a few suggestions once he got an up-close look at our old turbines. These new long-range precision guns can eliminate 1,000 hostiles a minute. The satellite can read a terrorists DNA before he steps outside his spider hole. We're gonna neutralize a lot of threats before they even happen."

"Thought the punishment usually came after the crime." Y/n said.

"We Can't afford to wait that long."

"Who's "we?" Steve said.

"After the two events in New York, I convinced the world security council we needed a quantum surge in threat analysis. For once, we're way headed off the curve."

"By holding a gun to everyone on earth and calling it protection." Steve said.

"You know I those SSR files. "Greatest generation" you guys did some nasty stuff."

"Yeah, we compromised. Sometimes in ways that made us not sleep so well. But we did it so that people could be free. This isn't freedom. This is fear."

"Shield takes the world as it is, not as we'd like it to be. And it's getting damn near past time for you to get with that program, Cap."

"Don't hold your breath." Steve and Y/n started to head out.

~~

Y/n made it back to his temporary apartment and was making some dinner while watching TV. As he was making dinner he heard the TV talking about New York. Saying that a bridge had exploded.

And some people blame Spider-Man for the explosion. Y/n quickly grabbed his phone called Miles. "Miles, thank god you're okay. I've heard what happened. I could go back and help you."

"No it's ok I got this. I know who's responsible and I'm going to stop them I promise." Miles said.

"Okay I trust you, but if you need my help, I'll be there. Otherwise I'll see you in a couple days."
Y/n then hung up and continued making dinner. He knew that Miles could handle the situation happening. But he just hoped he that he was safe.

As he was makes dinner there was a knock on the door. He walked over and answered it and saw Nat.

"Hey I didn't expect you here, come in." He said letting her in.

Nat looked around the apartment. "Nice place you got here."

"Thanks." He walked back into the kitchen and continued making dinner. "So what brings you here."

"I don't know...I just wanted to see you." Y/n felt his heart beat a little bit quicker.

"...well I'm happy that you're here." Y/n said with smile. Nat gave him a smile back. After a minute he finished making dinner. He and Natasha sat down at the table and ate and talked.

After they finished eating they sat down on the couch and watched some movies. Y/n and Nat both reach out for some popcorn and touched each other's hand. They quickly pulled their hand away. Y/n looked at Nat that had a slight blush on her face.

"I'm sorry I..." Y/n said trailing off.

"It's okay..." She said. After that there was a long moment of silence. Y/n let out a sigh. There was a long awkward silence before someone spoke.

Y/n looked over to and saw Natasha looking a bit off. "Hey, Nat. Are you okay?"

She let out a sigh but didn't say anything.

"Nat, it's okay you can tell me." Y/n said. He wanted to help her in anyway he could. She turned around and locked eyes with each other.

Y/n looked at her beautiful green eyes. He felt his heart beating so fast.