When he confess his feelings to you

Taehyung: Because I want to give our marriage a try.

He spoke when she looked into his eyes trying to find the truth and she saw sincerity in them that made her heart happy.

She looked down avoiding his gaze as she tried to held her tears back. He held her chin and made her to look at him.

Taehyung: I'm not doing this because you're sick.

She blinked her eyes innocently as he caressed her cheek when she asked him something that made him feel guilty again.

Y/n: What about "I don't even like her as a wife"...?

He stopped his movements and just looked at her. He sighed and looked down. She also noticed how he was struggling with himself.

Taehyung: I didn't mean that. I was just angry.

He answered when she smiled sadly looking down at her hands.

Y/n: We, humans are very strange. We always try to not hurt someone we care for... But never care that how words can break their hearts even you don't mean them.

She smiled looking at him and stood up as he straighten up too. He couldn't utter a word but stopped her once again by holding her hand.

Y/n: Are you again going to say sorry and leave me alone?

She asked without looking at him. He knew he has to control his anger because he doesn't want to hurt her.

He isn't used to someone asking him questions again and again.... But she was an exception.

He pulled her back into his arms as she met his hard chest. Her eyes widened and lips parted. He smiled and kissed her forehead leaving her flustered.

Taehyung: I'm not gonna leave you ever again.

He smiled looking into her eyes and she couldn't move. His moves were making her heart flutter.

Y/n: I-I think... Mom is calling me.

She whispered nervously and moved away from him before walking towards the kitchen as he chuckled before he went to his room.

She entered inside their room as she didn't see him here. When she heard the sound of water indicating he was taking a shower.

She sighed and walked towards the bed before sitting on the left side as she looked at her medicines.

She just continued to stare at them as she looked down. The door of the bathroom opened and he came outside.

When he noticed her sitting there. His gaze went to the medicines that he has put outside for her to eat. Walking towards her he poured water for her.

She raised her head to look into his eyes as he gave her the medicines. She didn't say anything and took it from him before swallowing them.

Taehyung: Y/n...

He called her name gently when she sighed and looked at him only to see him kneeling in front of her.

Y/n: Why are you doing this?

Taehyung: What?

Y/n: You're being sweet and now you are trying to act like you care for me? You are making me confused. I... Please Taehyung don't try to act different.

Taehyung sighed looking down. He held her hands in his as he looked into her eyes before speaking.

Taehyung: I understand that I've acted distant and hurted you. But this is not an act Y/n.