When he call you "Princess" in front of your mother

Y/n's mother looked at her daughter before she sighed and went out of the room leaving them alone.

Her hands were trembling and her heartbeat was racing and it was happening because of his dark gaze.

When they both heard the sound of door closing he took off his coat and threw it on the bed before walking towards her.

Before she can show any response he held her face and kissed her. Her eyes widened but he continue to kiss her.

His kiss was not gentle but rough like he was giving punishment to her. She closed her eyes taking everything he was giving her without any word.

Closing her eyes that shed tears she held his face as he pushed her on the bed and hovered above her. It anger him more knowing how she was letting him kiss her brutally.

But he couldn't.

He couldn't kiss her further because he was just hurting her and she was letting her get hurt by him. Pulling away from the kiss he looked at her.

Her eyes were closed and tears were falling down. He touched her face as he caressed her cheek.

Taehyung: Why Y/n? Why did you fall in love with me?

He questioned her but she didn't open her eyes and continue to cry. Her hands were holding his shirt in a fist as he stared at her.

Taehyung: Answer me Y/n.

Hearing his threatening voice she opened her eyes and looked at him. He noticed how her hands were trembling making him sighed. He has scared and hurt her again.

Moving away from her he helped her to sit as they both sat on the edge of the bed side by side without looking at each other.

Y/n: I-I... I also don't know how it happened. I... I just couldn't help it. I'm sorry.

His eyes were fixed on the ground when his hands turned into fists. He doesn't know why he was feeling hurt as she apologized for her feelings towards him.

He turned his head towards her and saw her already looking at him but this time she didn't look away from him. No words just tears flowing down her eyes and him watching them flow.

Taehyung: When did you get to know about your disease?

He asked when he saw her breaking down again as she looked down. He felt pain and this time he didn't deny it. He was worried for her because he cares for her.

He held her hands as he caressed the back of her palm giving her courage to speak and she was grateful of him for his action.

Y/n: After a year you left I started to have symptoms and doctors diagnosed it... The doctors said if I take care of myself I might get to live for few more years. And mom is taking care of me very much... That's why today I'm here in front of you.

She smiled looking at him and for the first time he got to know how strong this woman is. Her cheeks turned pink as she looked away from him.

Y/n: C-Can you please stop staring at me like that?

She stuttered looking away when he raised his brow. He didn't know why he felt like to tease her.

Taehyung: Like what?

He asked making her to turn her head towards him. She nervously stood up and was about to go the bathroom but he stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

Her heart skipped a beat for him when she felt him coming close behind her. He looked at her and just stood close behind her as they both didn't utter any word.