When he stay with you at the hospital the whole night

He stood outside the hospital room as their family doctor was checking on her.

He couldn't understand how it happened and why? Was she sick? His eyes full of concern looked at her through the glass on the door.

When she fainted in his arms he felt a sudden fear and it scared him... It was unusual of him.

Taehyung: Y/n...

He whispered her name when his head turned towards the voices. His dad and Y/n's mother were coming towards him in a hurry.

Her mother stood in front of him as she cried and held his arms frantically looking at him.

Mrs. Cha: What happened to her? She was perfect few days ago... What is the doctor saying? Is she alright?

She asked when Mr. Kim looked at her and held her shoulders giving her support. He looked at Taehyung who was also worried for her.

Taehyung: I don't know... She suddenly fainted.

He spoke when Y/n's mother looked at him with tears falling down in worry for her daughter.

Mrs. Cha: Did she took her medicines? Don't tell me she didn't? How she cannot? She knows she has a he---

Before she can complete her sentence the door of her room opened and a doctor came out.

Taehyung: How is she?

He asked feeling restless when the doctor looked at him as he sighed.

Doctor: She is fine now... It happened because of tiredness.

He spoke when her mom looked bewildered. She knew the doctor is hiding something.

Mrs. Cha: Can I meet her?

She spoke before Taehyung can. And why he was so eager to see her when all these days she has been in his home he didn't even look at her fully?

Doctor: One person at a time.

She was looking at the ceiling when the door opened and her mother came inside with tears rolling down her face seeing her daughter like that.

Y/n turned her head towards her and gave her the best smile making her mom cry more as she came towards her and kissed her forehead.

Mrs. Cha: My baby...

She whispered lovingly as Y/n's eyes turned teary too.

Y/n: I'm fine mom.

She whispered when her mother nodded and sat beside her holding her hand as she caressed the back of her palm.

Mrs. Cha: The doctor said it was because of tiredness... Why Y/n?

She asked as Y/n looked into her mother's eyes with tears in her own that fell one by one.

Y/n: He... He doesn't love me mom. He said he will never love me.

She whispered and cried. Her mom looked at her sorrowfully.

Y/n: I don't want to gain sympathies... So please don't tell him. I don't even know how much time I've left.

Mrs. Cha: Don't say like this.

She said as they both cried holding each other's hands.

Mrs. Cha: I'm sorry Y/n. It happened because of our promise. Being a friend Mr. Kim helped your father for a job and they became best friends. Your father wanted to marry you with Taehyung because he always cared for you and both friends promised to each other.

She said as Y/n shaked her head and kissed her mother's hands.

Mrs. Cha: It was our fault for forcing you. We also didn't knew that he would become this much distant.