𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙉𝙤 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

Start from the beginning

Woman:"Let him in" she responed through the comm link.

A handmaiden greets Y/n as he enters the Queen suite of rooms.

Handmaiden:"I'm sorry, Y/n but Padmé is not here right now"

the Queen enters

Queen Amidala:"who is it?"

Handmaiden:"Y/n L/n to see Padmé, your highness"

Queen Amidala:"I've sent Padmé on an errand"

Y/n:"I'm on my way to the Jedi Temple to start my training, I hope"

Y/n:"I may never see her again
so I came to say goodbye"

Queen Amidala:"We will tell her for you, we're sure her heart goes with you"

Y/n:"thank you, your Highness" he said as he bows

******
inside the Galactic Senate a platform tower floats in the center of a massive rotunda where Chancellor Valorum stands, facing thousands of box seats.

Valorum:"the chair recognizes the senator from the sovereign system of Naboo"

Palpatine's disc shaped box seat floats down and hovers by the tower.

Palpatine:"Supreme Chancellor, delegates of the Senate a tragedy has occurred which started right here
with the taxation of trade routes"

Palpatine:"and has now engulfed our entire planet in the oppression of the trade Federation"

Lott Dod:"this is outrageous I object to the Senator's statements"

Valorum:"the chair does not recognize the senator from the trade federation at this time"

Palpatine:"to state our allegations, I present Queen Amidala, recently elected ruler of the Naboo, who speaks on our behalf"

As Palpatine Sits Down the Queen rises, her dark hair held by gold cuffs into a pair of down curving bunches.

Queen Amidala:"Honorable representatives of the Republic, I come to you under the gravest of circumstances"

Queen Amidala:"The Naboo system has been invaded by the
droid armies of the Trade-"

Lott Dod:"I object! There is no proof!"

Lott Dod:"This is incredible We recommend a Commission be sent to Naboo to ascertain the truth" he demanded

Ambassador:'"The Congress of Malastare concurs with the honorable delegate from the Trade Federation" the Ambassador from Malastare chimed in as his congressional box floated to the center of the room.

Ambassador:"A Commission must be appointed"

Valorum"The point-" he began when he was interrupted by his vice chair.

Palpatine whispers to the Queen As she listens Sadly

Palpatine:"Enter the bureaucrat, The true rulers of the Republic And on the payroll of the Trade Federation, I might add This is where Chancellor Valorum's strength will disappear"