"Why do we have to go to sleep?" Luke asks.

"Because it's late." Ashton says.

"If we where home we would still be up right now so why do we have to go to sleep right now out here." Michael says.

"Because" Ashton answers.

"Good answer Ashton" Michael says sarcastically.

"Shut up and go to sleep." Ashton says.

We go to the car and get our pajamas out and change.

"Goodnight guys" Ashton says to me and Luke. We both say goodnight and go into our tent.

"This tent isn't 6 feet long." Luke says

"Well why did the packaging say it was 6 feet then?" I ask

"I don't fucking know ask the tent company." Luke snaps at me.

"Jesus Lucas do you have your period to?" I ask.

Luke just laughs in response.

"Goodnight Calum" He says

"Goodnight Luke" I say

We're both laying on our sides and Luke puts his arm around my waist and pulls me into him.

"Luke what are you doing?" I ask

"This will be more comfortable for both of us this way." He says

"Ok" I say

After about a half hour of just laying in silence I turn around to face Luke. His eyes are closed and I poke his cheek. He opens his eyes and looks at me.

"I can't fall asleep" I tell him

"I can't either" he says

"What do you want to do?" I ask him

"We should go swimming!" He says

"Ashton would kill us!" I say

"He doesn't have to find out."Luke says

"What if he does though? Then what."

"Then we're screwed."

We both laugh. Luke's laugh turns into a quiet moan. Since we where still cuddling my thigh rubbed against his dick. Luke pulls away from cuddling and I turn around.

"Cal"

"Yeah"

"Can you turn back around"

I turn around and the first thing that Luke does is slam his lips down on mine. I kiss back of course. Luke runs his tongue over my lower lip asking for entrance. I keep my mouth closed denying him access. I roll us over so I'm on top of him grinding my hips down making both of us moan. He tugged at my shirt signaling that he wanted it off. We broke the kiss only long enough to take our shirts off.

Luke turns is over so he's on top of me and we start to make out again. He grinds his hips down and I buck mine up against him both of us moaning at the friction. He tugs down my basketball shorts and my throbbing erection springs up and slaps my stomach.

"Really Cal no underwear?"

"I don't like sleeping with underwear on" I say blushing.

Luke grins at me and connects our lips again. He takes my erection into his hand and strokes it making me moan into the kiss, my lips slightly parted he takes the opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance. He wins. I pull slightly at his sweatpants letting him know that I want them off. He breaks the kiss and takes off his sweatpants and boxers his dick slapping his stomach. I take him into my hand and start to pump him slowly.