announcement

Tw: abuse, Wilbur

Okay sooo.... If you are aware Wilbur has been outed as an abuser to his Ex girl friend ,shubble, and with everything that has came out I don't feel comfortable writing about Wilbur

What he did was horrible, disgusting and fucking cruel. I have even stopped listening to love joy because if this. A part of me still wants to believe he is a good dude but how he acted was fucking disgusting and his "aPoLoGiE" was fucking horrible. Imagine having such a bad apology that the whole dsmp united and came together for season 5 just to drag your ass. Mf lil TAY came to sort Wilbur the fuck out. I have expected techno to fucking appare to drag him.  AI could write a better apology then he did.

So what does this mean for the book?

Not discontinued!!

I still want to update for the people who actually like my work. But now here's a few things. Wilbur  in this book WILL NOT be in this in a way. I will change Wilbur into a different character who is still a love interest but isn't based off of Wilbur from dsmp. This might take a while but please I hope to have the past chapters and the chapter I wrote up update for this.

I will start thinking of new names for you guys, or you can suggest some!

Have a good day/night.drink water. You are loved and cared for -Livvy

UPDATE!!!

I have replaced Wilbur in this story with a man called Vincent. Vincent has taken over the role of Wilbur would of or had in this story. And a few chapters have been changed to better fit for Vincent.