Let the ball begin!

A/n: im trying to get this chapter out by Christmas so the 25th.It's gonna be a bit rushed but I will try my best!
Also since finding an constant eye color for these mf in fan art is hard. Its easier to try finding (and succeed) people more beautiful then Aphrodite it may not be how you picture them. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be poor grammar even if I'm in top set for English

[Name] will be in an outfit which might not really go together or be to your liking but I hope it does : )

Warring: [Name] having a bit of gender dysphoria?and them just being a blob of no certain gender

Update 4/3/2024 Monday

After introducing you to a few people their was only 30 minutes until the ball really beings then people only have 10 minutes to get dressed and the similar activities for the ball. So Eret has to be quick with introducing you to the royals of many lands. With this newly formed time restriction  hanging in the air Eret's eyes pretty much glowed with pure determination. Grabbing your hand once again he pretty much ran like their 3 canon lifes depends on it. They only stop until you both were right next to a 5 people you all ready recall  some. all of them are dressed up in black or dark grey suits.

Their heads were decorated with shiny crowns however one struck your interest. It was the person who smells like alcohol. Their crown looked like they see it before but the feeling was only stronger until a feeling of nausea sunk into your stomach..You decided to just shake it off assume that it's nothing important...

"This is [Name] introduce yourself to them if you haven't already also please make it quick for XD sake." Eret demanded as pushing you in front of the 5 people.
One with black hair and golden wings on their back. The wings feathers we're rather looked after. Something which seems impossible to do yourself. They started to talk
"Since Eret seemed so clear about their instructions, I'm Quackity also to save some time. The black haired with orange is my.... fiancès,the  is the brown haired boy is  cal-. " he said pointing to Snapnap and Karl. However you we're more interested in what other voice is saying
"ꌦꄲ꒤ ꒯ꄲꋊ' ₭₦Ø QɄ₳₵₭ł₮Ɏ ɎɆ₮, ᕼᓍᘺᘿᐺᘿᖇ ᖻᓍᑘ ᘺᓍᑘᒪᕲ ᓍᖴ ᘻᘿᘿᖶ ᕼᓰᘻ ᒪᗩᖶᘿᖇ ïñ ¥ðµr wðrlÐ." other voice stated

Another voice got you out of your one-way conversation with other voice. You looked at the person who was talking you already know who it was. The brown haired male in a gray suit with a black tie was 1000% everybody's favorite ram hybrid.Tubbo his hair wasn't as long as the Tubbo your used to yet he was still easily identified as Tubbo.

" hello, I'm Tubbo.There isn't really anything interesting about me.." the male said rather coldly. Which you guess is understandable, you wouldn't really want to give information or talk to a stranger to much as well. You just gave a soft smile before turning your head to the older male ram hybrid you saw while entering the castle. He looked very similar to Tubbo to a point you would actually assume that their both somehow related. You believe his name is...jschlatt that's at least what you heard wilbur calling him.

"Hello there,my name is jschlatt however I doubt I need to introduce myself, it's nice to meet you [Name]" he said in a rather vomit worthy tone of voice, you know where the tone makes a shiver go down your spine and make you want to vomit? However it could be just the smell of alcohol around him that made you want to vomit. With that Eret spoke up

" we're really low on time here so I suggest you get ready, I'm assuming you don't know where your chambers would be to get ready are so I could show you where they are."