nothing to worry about if you listen to me dear

I know I said I might not update alot but I don't need sleep

Tw: mentions of blood

Author POV

In [Name] mind they were screaming at Karl for doing that but they knew there was no hope. Opening their eyes, they saw that they were in a small room in what looked a cottage. It was decorated with Rhododendron, Weeping Willow and Zinnia. It was very neat room, it looked pretty. There was a tall mirror which sat at the end of the room, it looked both out of place and fitting, in a way.

After looking at the room [Name] looked at karl, he was in a suit and dress shoes instead of his iconic multi-colored hoodie with a teal spiraling swirl, black pants, and purple shoes. However a suit does fit him. [Name] noticed there was a crown on Karl's head. The crown was a sickly bright golden colour with rare gems and jewels such as: Jadeite, black opal, Spinel, red diamond and the most rarest gemstone I believe, Painite. This screams 'I'm super rich'.

It made them wonder if their clothes had changed. [Name] looked down to see them wearing a white collard shirt with huge sleeves. The leather belt around [Name]'s waist had hooks for carrying potions.
And just to make [Name] look EVEN more like a peasant, they had a small leather strap bag around their soulder with white embroidery on the front, shaping 3 flowers.

You were already missing your f/c hoodie.
You wanted to know what world you guys were in, and why you out of the two had to wear this outfit that made you look like a peasant.

"karl, if you die and lose your all of your canon lives, I'm not going revive you." [Name] said.
"That's not going to happen, I'll be fine" he took a breathe before continuing.
"I know the answer, but, do you have any idea where we are?" he asked.

You shook your head as it was impossible to know. You were about to speak before a high pitched noise rang throughout the room.
What going on!? You tried to ask, but nothing came out of your mouth.
"[Na-" karl started to speak but it was cut off.
Everything around you seemed to go dark. It kept getting darker and darker around you until you couldn't see anything but your hands. "K-Karl!? Hello??"

You flinched as you heard a breath, then the all to familiar voice saying
"꒐ ꀘꋊꄲꅐ ꅐꁝꏂꋪꏂ ꌦꄲ꒤ ꋬꋪꏂ! ɎØɄⱤ ł₦ ᗩ ᑢᓍᘻᕵᒪᘿᖶᘿᒪᖻ ᕲᓰᖴᖴᘿᖇᘿᘉᖶ ᘺᓍᖇᕲ ꓄ꁝꏂꋊ ꅐꁝꋬ꓄ ꌦꄲ꒤ꋪ ꒤ꇙꏂ꒯ ꓄ꄲ" It sounded raspy like it hurt to speak. A figure that looked oddly familiar flashed infront of your eyes but they looked like they had been in a fight and won, bearly.

Their face was covered in cuts both deep and shallow. Their appearance looked like a doll.
Their clothes were a pastel pink ruffled shirt that highlighted their bust.
The skirt was similar to the skirt with a ungodly amount of ruffles.
Their hair was a long, it was probably longer than what you could see at the minute, as it was knotted together with blood.
Despite this, the person looked similar to what the old Goddess of immortality looked like even with her smile, a painful one..she must be brave, smiling in pain like that.

[Name] felt oddly safe with the unknown person as if they had a deep connection with the person. A long time ago [Name] learnt that just because you think your safe with someone doesn't mean you are safe so they brushed that feeling aside.

'Am i going crazy!? I must be dream right-' You asked yourself with a tone of desperation, hoping something will help the person in front of you. It worries you that the person could just be smiling.

"ꌦꄲꋪ ꋊꄲ꓄ ꉔꋪꋬꁴꌦ ꋊꄲꋪ ꒯ꋪꏂꋬꂵ꒐ꋊꍌ,Đ₳ⱤⱠł₦₲ ł ₭₦Ø₩ ɎØɄ ₣ɆɆⱠ ฿₳Đ ฿Ʉ₮ ₱ⱠɆ₳₴Ɇ JɄ₴₮ Ⱡł₴₮Ɇ₦ ₮Ø ₥Ɇ ₱ⱠɆ₳₴Ɇ?" The voice said, in their best comforting tone.