14. Getting contract

Start from the beginning

Otherside Sehun came out of the airport and sees his father already waiting for him with a car.
Dong-min was really happy after seeing his son after so many years. He says, "Son how are you? You don't know how much I have missed you in these past years. I am really happy to see you after so many years."
Sehun says rudely, "But I am not happy. I just came here because of mom and Rose."
Dong-min was well aware that Sehun won't listen to him this easily. So he says, "Your mom and Rose are waiting for us in hospital. Let's go."
Sehun looks at his father surprised. He can't believe his father is ready to take him to Rose. But nonetheless he nods his head and leaves with Mr. Oh.
After sometime Sehun see that his phone is enough charged. He immediately calls Jisoo.

Otherside in Dreams Collection, Jisoo has a severe headache. And don't know why but today since morning a lot of calls are coming. This time also Jisoo receives the call half heartedly.
She says, "Hello Dreams Collection. How may I help you?"
Sehun says, "Hello Jisoo. It's me, Sehun."
Jisoo says, "Good morning Sehun sir."
Sehun says, "Good morning Jisoo. Did Taehyung reached office?"
Jisoo says, "Yes sir. Taehyung sir and Soobin sir both are in office only."
Sehun asks, "Have you told Taehyung that I went to Daegu for work?"
Jisoo says, "S-Sorry sir. I forgot to tell him about it. I will just go and inform him."
Sehun says, "You leave it. I myself will tell him. Now tell me did someone called from a unknown number?"
Jisoo says, "No sir."
Sehun says, "You know right that if someone from a unknown number calls and asks about company's C.E.O. then you have to contact me?"
Jisoo says, "Yes sir. You don't have to worry. I will inform you as soon as possible."
Sehun says, "Very good Jisoo. I was expecting this only from you. Don't create any trouble until I return."
Saying that he cuts the call.

Lee Kyung-mi is sitting in a coffee shop with her friend Jennie discussing about her wedding when Jungkook calls her.
On seeing Jungkook's photo on phone Jennie keeps staring at it. She had never seen such a handsome man before.
Kyung-mi receives the call.
Jungkook says, "Hello Miss Lee!"
Kyung-mi says, "Hello Mr. Jeon! How are you?"
Jungkook says, "I am fine. But last day you have called me?"
Kyung-mi says, "Yes. But your phone was unreachable."
Jungkook says, "Actually I was outside for some work. Say what did you want to talk about."
Kyung-mi me says, "There is a good news for you Mr. Jeon."
Jungkook says with confidence, "And I know what that good news can be."
Kyung-mi says, "Hmm. Then why don't you tell me what that good news can be?"
Jungkook says, "You have decided to give your wedding jewellery designing contract to my company."
Kyung-mi says, "Impressive Mr. Jeon Jungkook! But I wants your company to complete this design along with Dreams Collection. And as much as I know Dreams Collection is not ready to do any kind of work with you."
Jungkook says, "But now Dreams Collection will work with my company for this design. It's a promise Miss Lee."
Kyung-mi says, "Careful Mr. Jeon. Don't let your confidence turn into over confidence."
Jungkook says with a small smile, "I think you are not aware about my way of working Miss Lee. I will never let my confidence turn into over confidence. You just mail your contract papers to us and then my team will handle everything. And by today evening you will also get approval letter from Dreams Collection."
Kyung-mi was really impressed by Jungkook. As she was going to agree with Jungkook to mail contract papers Jennie signals her that she herself will go to deliver those papers to Jungkook.
Firstly she didn't understand why Jennie is behaving like this. But then after thinking for sometime she informs Jungkook that her friend Jennie is coming to his company with contract papers.
Jungkook thinks, 'Don't know in which generation this Lee Kyung-mi is living. Why sending your friend for a work which can be done through a mail only? Well why do I even care? I am happy that I got this contract. Now I have to make that Oh Sehun agree with me.'
He says, "Ok Miss Lee." And disconnects the call.

In coffee shop, Kyung-mi looks at her friend with raised eyebrow.
Jennie asks, "What did he said?"
Kyung-mi says, "He agreed. But you tell me what is all this?"
Jennie asks, "What?"
Kyung-mi says, "Why do want to deliver contract papers by your own? There is only two possibilities. First that you personally know Jeon Jungkook or second you have something else going in your mind."
Jennie says, "If I would have known Jeon Jungkook personally then by now I would have married him. I have only seen him on tv or in magazines. He is most handsome bachelor in business industry. When I saw his photo in your phone then I thought that this is the best chance to meet him. I have fallen in love with him since I had seen him."
Kyung-mi says, "You always falls in love with a new one everyday. What is new in it?"
Jennie says, "No babe. I am serious this time. No one else has the charm which Jeon Jungkook have."
Kyung-mi me says, "But I don't think he will even give any importance to you. As much as I have observed he is not interested in any boy or girl."
Jennie says confidently, "But from now on he will only think about me. Just let me meet him once."
Kyung-mi says, "I don't understand what you are saying. But anyway you come with me to my dad's office. I will give you contract papers from there which you have to take to Jeon Groups."