SHIVANGI ~

*In dream I am somewhere between the sea, in a yacht. And here comes my hero. Ahhh..hugging him makes feel so good. Okk..now we are finally going to kisss, yes!! He is coming closer closer and clo-
*beep-beep-beep-beep-beep.....7:15
(Shivangi pov)

"Arghhh!!!!!!! This clock I am going to kill it someday. Real life m toh aisa hona asambhav hai atleast m sapno m toh apni love life ji lu but nahi waha par bhi is clock ko bich m aana hai "

*knock knock
"Shivi beta wake up fast " my mother said.
"Yes mummy" i said and went to washroom to do my morning routine.

After getting ready for the day, I went downstairs where I saw my father and my grandmother sitting and having their morning tea.
When my grandmother saw me coming, she started looking me from head to toe, to see what I was wearing.
As I felt that she is going to comment something bad on my outfit, I quickly ignored her and went to kitchen where my mom was making my fav breakfast.
I went inside the kitchen and backhugged my mother.

"Good morning "she said
"Good morning to you too my sweet mommy" I replied and went to dining table to set the breakfast.

Soon my father and grandmother came to have their breakfast. We all quietly sat and had our breakfast as always.
I quickly ate my breakfast and was going back to my room, my father called me.

"Shivangi come here"my father called
I quickly went back and nervously asked "what happened pa"
"Today u,me and your mother has to go to an event, so come home quickly at evening.
"Okieee" I replied and was again going back when he stopped me again and said "also before going to college change your dress, this dress is not good "
I quickly replied yes and went back to my room. I really don't want to change this dress. But I cannot risk my dad, he is very strict about his decisions. Last time when I tried to offend his decision and to the party, he didn't let me step out of the house for one months, even I was not allowed to go to college.

I quickly changed my outfit, took my belongings and went downstairs. I quickly said byee to my mother and went to my college as I am very late for my college today.

< At college >

I was running towards my classroom when someone suddenly closed the door of classroom and I hit my head into the door.

"Aaaaaaa!!!!! Which stupid person closed this door I am going to kill that person"

I furiously opened the door and saw my classmates laughing on me. I was going to say something when professor came and asked everyone to sit down. I also quickly went to last seat and sat down.

I really hate my classmates, this class and this college. Arghhh!!! I hate everything in my life except my mother. I wish I could also have a life like those girls, a sweet family where your father really loves you, your grandmother supports u . A group of friends, with whom u can hangout, enjoy, who supports you in your all crazy decisions. A man who loves you and always stays beside u, but these things are not in my life, I sometimes feel so unlucky. Why god is not giving me something good in my life......

*bell rings

Finally this period is over. And now I am going to teach these students how to bheave with your classmates.

I furiously went to the girl who was laughing on me and poured all the soup on her.

"Watch yourself before you try to do anything on me" I angrily said and then went to library as all people on cafeteria was watching us and were making videos.

*1 hour later

I am sitting in the office of the manager. My father was looking me angrily and that bitch was explaining my father whole incident.