episode 13

Next day at min mansion:

Jk and tae are eating breakfast as they have classes and suga is still upstairs

Jk spoke "hyung I have festa tomorrow you are coming Na?"

Tae nodded and about to speak but just then suga spoke coming downstairs in full formal suit "you only want your tae hyung to come "

"Ani ani you should also come hyung I thought to tell but you are too busy these days "Jk spoke and pouted

"Ash ok bun I will come, I will tell to jin hyung, joon and jimin too"

Jk smiled and nodded but then they heard a voice from door

"No need hyung I will come "jimin spoke and continued "good morning hyung"

"Morning bun ate breakfast?" suga spoke

Jimin nodded and said "I forgot my assignment, so I came to pick it and talk to tae"

Suga nodded and spoke "ok, you guys carry on; I have work I am leaving"

"Hyung, your breakfast?" tae spoke

Suga then said "I will eat in office tae, and byee don't create any troubles okay?"

Vminkook nodded and bid byee to suga and suga left to office

Jimin then spoke "tae, in your room after breakfast "and left to tae room

After jimin left jk spoke "hyung, what happened"

Tae sighed and said "nothing bun and you make sure not to create any troubles in college, and we both have an argument and nothing else don't worry "

Jk just nodded

After a few minutes, tae finished his breakfast and went to his room, jk already left to college, now only jimin and tae are left in home, tae slowly went to his room, jimin is sitting on a chair near tae study table and staring out of window "hyung" tae spoke and jimin came out of his stupid thoughts and saw tae, jimin then spoke "take off your shirt and lay on bed taehyung"

Tae got scared listening this, he thought "is he going to punish me?" his thoughts are interpreted when jimin yelled

"Back to earth min taehyung "

Tae flinched and slowly took off his shirt and laid on bed , jimin then went towards tae and put ointment on the bruise which he beat with rope yesterday , it has purple scar now , jimin felt bad and spoke "why you didn't put ointment tae " his voice was a bit softer

Tae lost words and spoke "i-i...", jimin then stood up and said "done, put on your shirt, I am going "jimin is leaving but stopped at door and said without turning back "DON'T GO ANYWHERE ALONE THIS IS MY LAST NAD FINAL WARNING "saying this jimin left, tae sighed, he then stood up and put on his shirt and then mumbled to himself "what happened to you jimin "

Time skip at Tae University

"What happened to you two" euna voice echoed in the empty locker room. classes are gonna start so there are not much people in corridors of the university and vmin came so late so they are in locker room now and euna is waiting for them she again asked with a hint of worry in her voice "did you guys fight? And why you didn't say anything to me earlier I was waiting for you yesterday "jimin totally ignored her and went past them to class but euna was quick enough and grabbed jimin arm and said in a serious tone "I am asking you something Kim jimin" jimin jerked her hand and spoke in a scary voice "leave me alone for some time, park euna"

Jimin went to class then euna turned to tae and said "now will you speak or else snap at me like him "

Tae shook his head and guided her to garden. They both sat on a bench in garden and tae spoke, he said everything, about why joon came to university and the fight he said everything