episode 7

RM "I am sorry jimin~ah.........................."

He was cut off by jimin who came and hugged joon and said "I am scared hyung..., very, very scared hyung "

Joon heart broke seeing jimin like that and spoke in very low voice "I am very sorry bun , I shouldn't have jumped into conclusions like that, I am sorry I am stressed because of company and when your teacher called I got angry, I lost my senses I am sorry bun"

Jimin slowly parted the hug and then spoke " it's okay hyung I can understand how you would know when he spoke as my teacher, I am not angry at you, I am angry at that bit... I mean Aera "

Joon spoke "hum, its ok don't say anything to her it's not her mistake she said she loves you "joon spoke in a teasing tone

"Hyunggggggggggggggg" whined jimin and spoke "I don't like her "he pouted

"Okay okay, umm...... ah ....... Jimin lets go to restaurant after your classes what say" joon spoke

"Really hyung really you are saying, this it's double ok, shall we call tae" spoke jimin excited

"Yes, call tae and euna too I will say to kook too, we will all go "joon spoke

Jimin spoke sure thank you so much hyung he again hugged joon and said "I will go now my classes are going to start byee hyung"

"Byee baby" joon said and left to parking area

Jimin also went to locker area first to takes some books before going to tae and euna, locker area is silent there are only 5-6 people because the classes are going to start, jimin went to his locker and was taking his books but suddenly he fell down due to a harsh kick on his calves, which is already bruised, he yelped in pain and lifted his head, he saw Aera and his boyfriend jack standing there

Jimin immediately stood up held Aera nape harshly and spoke "you, don't you have any shame to lie to a person on his face, what you want now, you......."

He was cut off by Aera, she pushed him harshly , jimin backed with a jerk and his elbow hit with the locker then Aera spoke "you pathetic bitch , you , you are my problem baby boy and as you see I changed your answer sheet and I can do many things to you and your so called cousins, I will take my revenge, I will make your life miserable , try to save them if you can " she said and laughed in an evil way "

Jimin spoke "what have tae did? If you have a problem with me then deal with me what he did? "

Jack laughed loudly and spoke "baby is scared now, but for an information to you not only taehyung but also your loving jungkook, he is already in our trap now "

Jimin lost it now he clenched his fist and punched jack, jack fell down and jimin kicked in his stomach he is again going to kick him but fell down when Aera kicked on his calves and spoke "baby got so much guts these days ", jack stood up and is going to punch jimin but fell down when someone punch him and spoke "looks like I have to dig in your guts out"

Jimin lift his head and saw euna standing there yes she punched jack she has her phone, in her hands and said "looks like I have to dig in to your guts, and you (referring to Aera) I have already warned you not to come near jimin didn't I?? Now fuck off from here before I post it on internet and make it viral, such a slut "

Aera got so much angry listening it , she was about to punch euna but jack held her hand and whispered something in her ear Aera then smirked to jimin and they both left there

Euna then came to jimin and smacked his head and spoke "you idiot mochi, I said to be far from her, what is happening, why is she bothering you again? I think she again needs a good lesson, such a slut, come on now, are you planning to sit on this ground all this day "