You Are The Reason part 1/2

IMPORTANT: I did not make this video.It really sums up their relationship enjoy.

It was late at night, And Macgyver just got home from a mission. Riley was acting weird. She wasn't talking to him or even looking at him.

     He missed her laugh her smile, her reasoning skills,or how she can tell when something is up with him.All he wants to do is spend time with her.

   She stopped going in the field.And Mac doesn't know why. He thought they were in a good place but maybe not... 

 A few days later... Mac was walking in the OP room.He sees  Riley about to walk pass him "Riley" He said getting in font her. "What are you doing,Mac?we have to got to work." Riley said  tries  to get away from him."What's going on with you, why are you avoiding me?" He asks.

"Oh because, I don't go on missions with you. You think I've been avoiding!!!" She replies.

"it's been mouths, Riley since you have."

"Maybe, its because,I don't want die."

"WHAT!!! You were never worried about that"

"Oh so, you think I just want to die!!!

"Riley,you know that's not what I meant"

"Fine, you want the truth, You are the reason,I don't want to get in your way Mac. "

     He was stunned,It wasn't true.She was the one there for him.When everyone elsa thought that he want crazy. She's the one person who understands him.He needs her. As he was thinking,Riley got passed him.He finally snapped out he grabbed her arm.

   He looked up and he was about to say something.And everyone was looking  at them.He let her go and went in the room."Are you two good?"Matty asking, giving them a look."We are fine" Riley replied.Mac nodded.

 "Great cause you two are going in. And Riley I don't want to hear. You are need In this mission..Look I have no idea what's going with you guys.But I  trust it won't get in the way of  the mission. The fate of the world is in your hands."Matty finished.

 Mac looked at Riley who was looking straight ahead. Desi, Who was right behind them and saw them early,just looked Mac."We won't let you down" Mac says. "I'm counting on" Matty replies.

  After Matty give them their order,Mac and Riley had to act like a couple.Mac walked out of the room,he wanted to catch up with her."Mac, we need to talk" Desi said grabbing his arm."Can we do it later?Mac replied quickly.

 "Do you have feeling for Riley?"

"No,I'm just worried about her"

"And I don't debt that,but you do want her by your side, right?"

"that doesn't mean I having feeling for her"

"Mac, look me in the eyes and tell me that you haven't thought about her in the last few weeks"

    It was true for weeks, He couldn't stop thinking about her. It is driving him crazy.He just stood there.He didn't know what to say. 

        Desi  wasn't surprised  maybe a little sad  but that was it."It's okay,Mac. I get it. I will never love like Riley does"Desi said."you're right, I have feeling  Riley,but I don't mean to hurt you. But your wrong about Riley,she doesn't have feeling for me not anymore"He said.

      Desi gave a quick laugh."Sure Mac, keeping telling yourself that. you know for genius, you are really quite clueless when it comes to Riley. He look puzzled at her words." Thank you for understanding. He says hugging her.She nodds.

     Riley was right by them.she coughed "you ready to go?"He looked at her. He nodded and let go off Desi. And Desi went to Riley and whisper in her ear."Take care of him"Desi said finally walking away and waving goodbye.

  Mac waved back.He was luckily she was so understand most women aren't. Riley was looking down at floor.Mac didn't get everything that Desi meant but it doesn't matter.What matted is the mission and everything cames second.

 "Alright let's go" Mac said.And Riley followed him. 

             Their mission was about begin...