Chapter 1

As i wake up to my phone ringing, It was my boyfriend Drake.
Convo
Drake~ Hey Bae
Me~ Hey
Drake~ what are your plans for today?
Me~ nun, why?
Drake~ Aw bc i was going to take you and your little brother out to the carnival .
Me~ aw cool what time?
Drake~ how bout in 2 hours.
Me~ ight cool
Drake~ ight bye bae
Me~ bye
End of convo
As I get up to take a shower I go check on my lil brother Chris. He was in his room playing a game on his Iphone 6 plus.
Chris~ Hey India
Me~ hey go take a shower were going to the carnival.
Chris~ Yahh when
Me~ as soon as we both take a shower and eat.
Chris ran out of his room to go to his bathroom. I hear him turn on the water so i know i can get ready. I walk to go to my bathroom as i walk past my Foster Mother, Gm Mrs.Greene,Gm India.Any plans today India? Ohh yes Im going to the Carnival with Drake. Okay cool said Mrs. Greene.Okay Im going to get ready. Ok hun;) Ok so as i walk to my bathroom I open the door to the perfect bathroom, Light blue walls, a really big mirror, blue rugs, and a blue shower curtain. I get in the shower and wash up for about 30 mins. When i get up I wrap my towel around my body and a towel around my hair.I walk back to my room and start getting dressed( in media).
When i get done getting dressed i walk to Chris's room to see if he was ready and he was.
Chris~ Im ready
Me~ k lets eat
Chris~ k
We both go down to the elevator( yea we have a mansion). When we get back to the 2nd floor i ask my cook to make us some pancakes, and some how he already had them ready. So when we were done with our food we leave the kitchen and go to the 1st floor which is the garage where my red Lamborghini was parked. I tell Chris to get in the pack in his carseat and when we both got in we left to go to the carnival.