III

—opening your eyes, you see you weren't in your room. looking at the analog clock that was on the bedside table next to the bed, it read '7:49'.

'shit what happened last night?' you thought to yourself. you felt a little bit of weight on your back, turning to your left you saw a man, 'he looks familiar... oh shit did we fuck?!' you panicked, looking under the blanket to see you were naked.

"oh no..." you whispered, slowly getting out of bed, moving the man's arm off your back slowly and gently, before going around the room to find your clothes that were lying around the room, grabbing your phone, and purse.

you changed into them quickly, before looking back to the bed to see the man was still sleeping. that was the last you saw him before you left the hotel room and made your way down to the lobby.

pulling out your phone you ordered an Uber.
walking outside you waited for a couple of minutes before seeing the Uber pull up.

"uber for y/n?" the Uber driver asked, when you hopped into the car, "yes that's me, how are you?" you asked, getting your seatbelt on, "well thank you, long night?"

you nodded your head "Like you wouldn't believe." he chuckled, starting to drive off, away from the hotel.

'Don't think I'll ever see that man again...' you looked out the window, watching as the scenery went past as you drove by.

-

"thank you, have a good day!" you got out of the car, making your way to the front door of your house. well it wasn't just your house, you shared it with Sasha and Mikasa.

pulling your keys out from your purse, you unlocked the front door. you tried to be quiet but of course, that didn't happen.

"so where did you end up last night?" a voice said from behind you while you closed and locked the front door behind you.
turning around you were met with Mikasa, wearing but her underwear and a black tank top.

"uh well I woke up in a hotel room," you looked off to the side, "and woke up next to a man, who was very very good-looking." you gave her a small smile.

"y/n... as long as you're okay. also might want to go check in the mirror." she laughed, before making her way to the kitchen.
your eyes widened, bringing your hand to your neck. quickly you ran over to the bathroom, looking into the mirror.

"oh my god he's an animal!" you cried out, looking at all the hickeys that were littered around your neck.
'not even make-up could cover this shit.' you groaned, "Mika! Do you have a scarf I could use?!" you called out from the bathroom, hoping Mikasa would answer.

'ugh this girl ignoring me right now?' you rolled your eyes, leaving the bathroom, and making your way towards the kitchen. once you got there you saw her on her phone watching tiktoks. 'of course,' "Mikasa I called out to you before," she lifted her head, looking into your eyes, "Oh shit my bad, I was watching this live of a guy with a water balloon, he's like pumping it up with water and-" you cut her off, "oh yea I always get those I swear no need to explain babes, but I asked if you had a scarf I could use since... you know. this." you pointed towards your neck that had hickeys all over it.

"oh yeah I think I got something for you to use, let me go grab it for you." nodding your head you took a seat at the island in the kitchen, while you waited you pulled out your phone, looking at messages.
you checked out the group chat that had; you, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie, and Jean all in one. of course, having Connie and Sasha in a group chat made it hectic at times.
especially the message you are seeing right now.

they were just videos of Sasha taking shots off Connie's body, Jean chugging beer, and Mikasa making out with a random guy.
and of course, there were a bunch of videos of you, Mikasa, and Sasha dancing with each other.