"Yea let's go cs ik monie ass on black people timing." Ren says spraying bath & body works champagne toast perfume.

As everyone got situated and now headed to sixflags. The time was now 3:30 p.m

"Finally yo ass here, I swear you always on black people timing." Ren says as her n the others are watching Remy and Carmonie get our of remy's black trackhawk.

"Girl I just knew ya ass was gone be the first one to say sum." Monie says rolling her eyes playfully. As Remy pays for their game passes.

"Girl you know it but I missed yall monkeys." Ren says going in to give all the girls a group hug.

"I missed yall, but why is all yall glowing?" Talani asks just admiring her friends, love seeing them so happy.

"Girl us glowing you glowing too." LonLon says smiling at her.

All the girls truly admiried their friendship. They really cherished it and wouldn't do something intentionally to hurt one another.

"Ik all yall been getting dick. Especially you LonLon n Ren just looking innocent n shit." Riah says rubbing her pregnant belly as they all were walking around trying to find a ride they all could go on.

Since both LonLon and Ren were the babies of the group, the group truly find it surprising that their even into them activites even tho they are grown.

King smirks at LonLon secretly making sure nobody notices while LonLon just blushes looking away.

"Girl ain't nobody been getting no dick" London trys to lie straight through her teeth, but her friends alr known wassup especially Serenity.

"Rtt" Serenity agrees with her also lying as both Cai n Kel cough intentionally.

"Yall ready to go on the rides?" Bougie asks them as he holds hands with Talani.

Him and Talani have really grown a bond outside of their friendship. To speak truly he already drop all his hoes for her, but she doesn't know that.

"Bae let's go the ride SkyScreamer." Talani says walking faster getting into the line pulling him along as everyone follows.

"Mk well me n riah finna go get some funnels cakes." Monie says pointing towards the funnel cake food truck.

Although Mariah wasn't showing in her pregnancy yet, she didn't want to take the risk of something happening on these six flags rides.

"Alr well meet yall over there." Remy says letting monie hand go n kissing her forehead.

While everyone went there separate way he was just in hiding watching the scene.

In his head he was about to get what was his. His plan was already in motion.

Everyone was just as completely oblivious to it.

By now Carmonie n Mariah were already sitting down eating. Making conversation.

"Yes girl everything rn is going good, like Remy really takes the stress away of not really having to worry." Carmonie says reminiscing about her n Remy relationship. She truly is loving it over there.

"Girl ik dats right, but me n Sincere is good too. He really acknowledges everything in our relationship more now that I'm pregnant. He truly is happy n ready to meet him or her." Mariah says also reminiscing of her relationship.

"Oh that's good, but how is pregnancy life treating you?" Carmonie asks quite intrigued about it.

"It has its up n downs. I mean one second I'm ready to cry n then another I'm ready to fight the whole world. But really I'm ready for a pregnant belly." Riah says ready for pregnant life to truly begin.

"It really is unbelievable that your pregnant now cs we all was team ftk." Carmonie says

"Ik ik but dis nigga den took a bitch out the game n I can't wait for yall turn." Mariah says waiting all the girls kids to grow together close in age.

"Girl ionk nun bout dat rn." Carmonie says side-eyeing her.

"I gotta use the bathroom. Do you?" Mariah says getting up from her seat.

"Yea let's go together." Carmonie says as she throws both of their plates away n grabs her hand so they can go to the bathroom.

As they make their way towards the bathroom. Mariah decides to go first as Carmonie just to wait outside the door.

She occupies herself with her phone until she hears a sound and everything just goes pitch black.

《|'•                                                     •'|》
Thoughts?

Who do you really think the unknown person who stalks her and now kidnap her?? More is coming, this book is going to be about 32 chapters nun more nun less. Thanks for reading, buy bitches :))
- milanoo