6.

COMMENT & VOTE PLEASE?! 

Kali P.O.V

Rolling over and turning my alarm off, I sighed. Today was Christmas eve- and the day that I meet Deuce's family. I'm good at first impressions, so hopefully this goes smooth. I walked over to my closet and picked out an appropriate length teal dress with small black dots on it and a belt that hangs around the stomach area along with a pair of black leggings. Laying the dress on the bed, I took a quick shower and unwrapped my hair. I combed it out, got dressed, put on a pair of diamond earrings and waited for Deuce to arrive.

 I combed it out, got dressed, put on a pair of diamond earrings and waited for Deuce to arrive

 I picked up my phone and called Cyn while I waited. "Wassup girl?" She answered on the third ring.

"Bitch I'm nervous as fuck." I said, without greeting her. "Deuce is about to pick me up and I'm about to meet his family. I think we're moving too fast. I don't know about this." I told her.

"FaceTime me and let me see what you have on." She replied. I hit the FaceTime button, walked over to the mirror, and switched to the back camera. "Good, you look cute, not sexy. But, if you're really that nervous, then tell him that you think y'all are moving too fast. I'm sure he'll understand." She said. I sighed and thought about it. Deuce really wanted me to go with him and I don't wanna cancel on him again, I'll just have to suck it up. 

"No. I'm just gonna have to suck it up." I sighed. 

"You'll be fine, I promise. But, just in case some shit goes wrong, call me." She said.

"Yes ma'am. Will do. Talk to you later, love you." I said, hanging up the phone. "You will not disrespect his grandmother's house. If someone upsets you, you will leave. You will not fight. You will not argue." I repeated to myself continuously until my phone began to ring. It was Deuce. "I'm on my way down." I said into the phone before hanging up, not giving him a chance to respond. I grabbed my phone, placed it in my bra,put on my coat, slid on a pair of black UGGS, and left out of the front door. I locked the door behind me and walked over to see Deuce leaning against his red 2017 Ford Mustang. "Damn, how many cars do you have boy?" I asked him.

"A lot. It's my thing, I like cars. You'll get used to it." He replied. I wrapped my arms around his neck, lowering him so my lips could reach his. Our lips locked and I slid my tongue into his mouth, he sucked on it gently before doing the same to me. Our tongues fought for dominance before I pulled away and gently pecked his lips. "I missed you baby." He said. 

"I missed you too." I replied. We held eye contact for a few seconds before he turned and opened my car door for me. I thanked him and slid into the passenger seat. He walked around and got into the driver's seat. He turned the music up and blasted Young Jeezy's 'Trap or Die 3' album. I bobbed my head and rapped along, checking my e-mail from my phone and occasionally looking out of the window. I looked over at Tahj to see him already staring at me as he drove. "What?" I asked him, chuckling.