Donovan x Big Dave

A/N: You know how it is, we're starting off cursed. Big Dave and Donovan absolutely HATE  each other, but you know what, I want anyone who knows my Wattpad logic to suffer because I'm evil! I want to die now...

[Based off a Tumblr experience]

Donovan leaned against the wall seemingly bored when all of the sudden, he heard loud screaming from several people in the lobby. Irritated, he went to check out what was causing all the commotion. "CAN Y'ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP?! I'M TRYING TO GET SOME PEACE AND QUIET AND ALL I HEAR IS YOU LOUD ASS BITCHES SCREAM-"

When Donovan saw what they were screaming about, he paused for a second and started laughing immediately. "Wait, wait, wait! Is that- no way! You're telling me that Big Dave is a femboy!?" He said between mocking chuckles. There was a huge picture of Big Dave posing cutely in the middle while he was wearing a Playboy bunny costume.

Apparently, someone leaked David's photo that was meant to be private. Big Dave was really pissed about it as he starts yelling at the top of his lungs. Donovan took a picture of it for future gaslighting. Then, he took off with a devious snicker while chaos was ensuing in the lobby.

Once he got to a safe spot, Donovan looked at the picture once again and continued laughing at it. "Not gonna lie, it actually looks good on him." He muttered to himself. "I wonder what he'll look like if he was wearing a revealing dress." Donovan said to himself once again. He thought long and hard about it and he could picture explicit images of Big Dave posing in a sexy way.

Out of nowhere, Donovan felt a presence behind him. A big, unwelcomed one. He slowly turned around to see Big Dave towering over him. Dave didn't seem very happy about that Donovan took a picture of something that was supposed to be kept a secret. "Uh... Listen, Dave, I'm not planning on- I wasn't going to do anything crazy, I swear!"

Donovan's hands started shaking as Big Dave stepped towards the frightened cameraman slowly. Unfortunately for Donovan, he was backed into a wall. "P-please! I'll d-do anything! I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK IF I HAVE TO!" He shouted out of panic. Taken back from that surprising sentence, Big Dave stepped back a bit with a shocked face.

"You're gonna what now?" If David had eyebrows, he would raise one all the way up to the sky. Donovan realized what he said and tried to take it back. "W-wait, wait, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT, I'LL TAKE IT BACK! I-I-I-" The cameraman couldn't find better words to rephrase it, he just made it more awkward.

Big Dave suddenly started blushing a bit and started thinking to himself. Donovan tilted his head confusedly as the large speakerman rubs his imaginary chin. What is he thinking of? Is he thinking what I think he's thinking? He thought to himself while blushing. Thinking about it made him shudder uneasily. 

"Hmm... Say, Donovan.. If you have a one night stand with me AND delete that picture, I'll let you go. Does that sound fair to you?" Big Dave asked in a confidential whisper-shout. Donovan was taken back from that deal. "Fucking what? That. Sounds. Sickening!" Donovan stepped back a few inches away from the now unhinged large speakerman. 

"Keep your voice down, you damn pipsqueak. You'll alarm the others." Big Dave shushed. "And they say I'm the unhinged maniac." Donovan whirred in disgust and shook his head. "Well, if you're not going to accept the offer, the only option left is to.. rip your twiggy ass in half and have your body burnt to a crisp one by one. I'll make sure you're still alive so you can witness your 'beautiful' body get destroyed in front of you. How 'bout that?" 

Big Dave's threat sounded better than sleeping with the person he dislikes. "Being burned alive sounds better than having an elephant cock rip my asshole apart." Donovan retorted in annoyance. "Say what now?!" Both robots snapped their necks towards the tall, slender woman that has probably heard the whole damn thing.