Benedict was curious about the paintings and art supplies that she had scattered throughout each gift box. He seemed to be hunting them down as he filtered through the room. The rest of them were looking at jewelry, dresses, music books, and even instruments that she had stowed away. Gregory was looking at some of the toys and games with Hyacinth already tossing around something that Angel had hoped was a ball.

Angel sat next to Violet as her children marveled at the collection of gifts. "You know you did not have to bring so many gifts, we would have been just as glad if you had brought yourself." She smiled at Violet placing her hand over hers. "I do know but this is just so much fun, and do not think that I have forgotten about you." She had been holding the box in a purse that she had decided to bring last minute, thankfully so since she had an inkling that it would have been lost in the mess.

She pulled out a little blue box handing it over to Violet. As she slowly opened it a beautiful pendant with tiny gemstones that were placed in the shape of a Hyacinth came into view. As she took in the lovely gift Violet's eyes misted over a bit her lips pulled into a line to hide the emotions that were playing in her heart. She turned to Angel hugging her toghtly. "Thank you for the lovely gift". She closed her eyes hugging the woman that was practically a second mother to her.

"That is not all, I have given your butler some seeds to give to your gardener by next spring you will have another surprise. She pulled away from the hug Violet looked at the young woman before her. This kind, considerate, lovely girl had grown into her own. "Thank you, darling, I can't wait to see them."

Angel got up from her seat heading over to Daph to see what she had claimed from the bundle. As she sat down on the settees Daphne showed her some of the dresses she had picked. "So are you just staying for the season Angel?" Franny asked her blue eyes meeting her green ones. She had an innocent look to her but all Angel could think of was that little girl that would follow her around when she came to visit. She smiled at her. "If I do not find someone this season I might just pack up and travel once again."

"What a life Angel, you get to pick up and leave whenever you wish, do what you wish. Sailing off into the sunset only to find another across the world." Angel laughed. "Eloise you make it sound so scandalous". Daphne whispered. Eloise's eyes bulged out of her head. "Well surely you know I didn't mean it in that way". She swung her head toward Angel. "You know that don't you?" Eloise had this nervous smile as she spoke, it only made Angel laugh harder. "Do not fret Eloise I know what you meant." She physically relaxed at her words.

"You do make me sound much more interesting than I am." She smiled at Eloise's blushing face. "Yes well, there are very few women that have the same opportunities as you." Angel sipped her tea as the words rang in her ear, the same words her mother had said to her many times over. "Yes, I am well aware of my circumstances." She said it a bit dismissively but it was much too kind in tone that no one noticed. Angel did not have the slightest clue as to why it bothered her so.

She stood up slowly readjusting so her dress. "Well, Bridgertons I'm off to go get ready for the ball tonight. I will see you all very soon." She waved at all of them before they could get up. She steadily walked toward the door before someone grabbed her and spun her around.

"Holy.." She placed her hand over her heart from the fright. "Benedict Bridgerton you gave me a fright." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Well, you barely said a proper goodbye and I wanted to know if you would save me a dance tonight?" Her face melted into a smile.

"You are much too charming for your own good Benedict, and yes I shall save you a dance." He blushed at her words he leaned into her smiling from ear to ear before hugging her goodbye. She waved to him making her way toward the front door to the carriage that would take her home.

Hey, everyone hope you are enjoying the story and I truly appreciate your support. I am honestly really excited to upload the next chapter I think you guys are gonna like it. Hehe, thanks for reading!