Part 3: First Blood

The first day that Rukard decided to move in with his grandpa he told his uncle and his wife to transfer his sister to the hospital where they lived, to keep her safe and not tell him anything, whether she eventually awoke from her coma or eventually died, he wanted to know none of it.

From the moment he moved in with his grandpa, the old man could feel his grandson's resolve in wanting revenge.

"So what's all of this about, did the authorities really rule the fire wrong? It really was arson and murder?"

"You've no doubt heard that I was bullied, right? Those bastards, they did it. They started the fire, Mom, Dad, my home, all of my things. I know it was them, not only because they spelled out for me, but because of Kat. He even knew his name when he brought him to me."

Rukard Sr put out a hand to his grandson's shaking shoulder, "I cannot abide by my own son's murder. I will train you. Who did you have in mind first?"

-----------------

When the new school year started, engrossed in his training, Rukard refused to go. The years ticked by at almost breakneck speed.

Nearly a full seven years of training passed and Rukard finally felt ready. While he was training, he wasn't just staying idle in his efforts to determine if his bullies had changed. It was beyond obvious that if anything, Straum Gallrit had become worse.

Name: Straum Gallrit
Age: 25
Occupation: Nairubo martial arts instructor by day, love hotel manager by night.
Interests/Hobbies: gambling, drinking, sparring and sleeping with anyone he can.
Special information: he received a scar down his cheek at some point between after I stopped going to school and the present day, openly cheats on his official girlfriend, and seems to have a thing for the youthful. Even his girlfriend looks younger though she's relatively the same age, it's almost disturbing.

"So you've determined he has not changed, your observation and sense about him determined that he is not a human, so like I taught you, you must not spare him."

"Like you said, if they've changed and are truly sorry, let them go. If they have not changed, show them no mercy."

---------------------------

Rukard having only recently gotten back in touch with Minven, believing it best not to have her caught in the crossfire between him and the monsters who had made his life hell.

"I'm sorry for not keeping in contact and having to use you like this, but I need you to get into a couple of places and be my eyes for me. The first place is easier, you should focus more on it, the next one might be harder to get you out of so I'll tell you more about it after you've helped with this. I need you to get into Straum's martial arts school, I need you to see how he treats his students and fellow staff, and learn as much as you can about this Rikkie Stumout he has been seeing. No doubt she's related to him since Beedde is from an influencial family, but I want to see what she's like."

---------------------------

When Minven got "in" it became clear quickly that though violence seemed to be his specialty, Straum had an insatiable lust for youthful appearances, but as things were, Rikkie didn't appear to either be taking courses or employed. The question was how could she meet Rikkie.

She had a terrible idea, but Minven was going to try. She used special makeup and setting spray from her time in drama to make her appearance look like that of all of the others Straum seemed to immediately be attracted to.

"Gallrit Sensei, I'm new here. I was wondering if you could come help me with my technique." Minven called.

Straum was calm and helpful and actually taught her some good self defense moves, before he got a look on his face that Minven was sure she knew what it meant.

Crossing of Fatesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें