𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩

Zacznij od początku

Padmé sneaks a smile at Y/n.

Palpatine:"I'm anxious to hear your report on the situation"

Palpatine:"may I present Supreme Chancellor Valorum"

Valorum:"welcome, your Highness it's an honor to finally meet you in person"

Queen Amidala:"thank you Supreme Chancellor"

Valorum:"I must relate to you how distressed everyone is over the current situation"

Valorum:"I've called for a special session of the Senate to hear your position"

Queen Amidala:"I'm grateful for your concern Chancellor"

she turns to Palpatine

Palpatine:"there is a question of procedure but I'm confident we can overcome it"

The Queen, Palpatine And her handmaidens Slowly walk toward an aircraft.

Qui Gon:"I must speak with the Jedi Council immediately the situation has become much more complicated" he said to Valorum

as he follows the Queen, Y/n pauses and looks back at Qui Gon.

Padmé:"Y/n, Come on"

the boy shoots a questionable look at Qui Gon who waves him off encouragingly.

falling in behind the others Y/n, Anakin and Jar Jar take a seat on the bench of the aircraft.

Jar Jar:"the Queen's a bein' grossly nice Mesa things"

gliding away from the landing pad
The aircraft soars into a city where bustling aircraft fly between and above jutting skyscrapers.

The craft swoops down to a set of four buildings connected to each other via sky bridges.

******
later Anakin, Y/n and JarJar stand in an ellicant room with a red carpet.

they watch as a set of doors slides open for Captain Panaka.

he steps into a red chamber with tall windows where Palpatine paces in front of the Queen.

she sits motionless in a golden-green kimono and black fan like headdress.

Palpatine:"the Republic is not what it once was the Senate is full of greedy
squabbling delegates"

Palpatine:"there is no interest in the common good"

Palpatine:"I must be Frank, your Majesty there is little chance the Senate will act on the invasion"

Queen Amidala:"chancellor Valorum seems to think there is hope"

Palpatine:"if I may say so, Your Majesty the Chancellor has little real power he is mired by baseless accusations of corruption"

Palpatine:"the bureaucrats are in charge now"

Queen Amidala:"what options have we?"

Palpatine:"our best choice would be to push for the election of a stronger supreme chancellor

Palpatine:"one who could control the bureaucrats and give us justice"

Palpatine:"you could call for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum"

Queen Amidala:"he's been our strongest supporter"

Palpatine:"our only other choice would be to submit a plea to the courts"

Queen Amidala:"the courts take even longer to decide things than the Senate"

Queen Amidala:"our people are dying, senator we must do something quickly to stop the Federation"

Palpatine:"to be realistic, your Majesty I think we're going to have to accept Federation control for the time being"

Queen Amidala:"that is something I cannot do"

End

Hope you enjoyed this chapter