"I've gotta run to the office, I'll pop by during lunch and we can sit together?" Jason suggests.

"See you at lunch, Jay" Aspen mumbles with her toothbrush in her mouth hearing a soft chuckle and the door to her apartment closing from the hallway.

"I'm so fucking screwed" Aspen mutters to herself thinking about the man who in a way broke her heart before Alison's disappearance.

After finishing her shower and doing her morning skincare routine and organising an outfit for the day.

Aspen sighs to herself preparing for all the sympathetic stares from Ian's suicide letter stating he did in fact do awful things to her and what Spencer mentioned him saying was true.

ARRIVING AT THE HIGH SCHOOL and seeing the others waiting patiently for the senior.

"Hi, I'm so sorry, let's chat" Aspen encourages sitting on the desk beside her cousin being shown the suicide note left by Ian at the incident scene.

"Is this a suicide note or a confession?" Aria wonders looking at the iPad, "It's both" Spencer mutters.

"Emily, how do you have this?" Aria asks leaning closer to the others.

"I sent it to her, I took a picture with my phone before we called the cops" Hanna explains.

"It's weird, why would Ian kill himself just as he was about to skip town with Melissa?" Emily wonders.

"Maybe he realized he was gonna get caught, he couldn't hide forever, even with Melissa and Wren's help" Spencer states.

"He was probably desperate" Aria shrugs.

"Look, who cares why Ian did it? The important thing is, Ali's killer is dead and we're no longer people of interest" Hanna mutters.

"Why am I not feeling relieved right now?" Emily mumbles in question.

"Oh, Em, come on, for months, we've been about as welcome in this town as a cold sore, and plus, now people know that we've been telling the truth and now know about the horrible things Ian did to Aspen, and Ian is out of our lives for good" Aria states looking at Aspen who's remained silent this whole time.

"Yeah, but A isn't" Emily states, "Can we please just slay one dragon at a time?" Spencer wonders noticing Garrett walking into the courtyard behind them.

Aspen frowns seeing the man in uniform quickly shutting off the iPad with the note picture on it, "Hey" Spencer smiles.

"Hey" Garret nods looking at the five girls around the table, "What are you doing here?" Aspen wonders curiously.