Kassie giggled as she shook her head, and the boys sniggered. "What!? Leave me alone!" Jenn laughed, and Cheryl giggled as she put some hair behind her ear. "So...music huh? Fancy doing a demo, for me too?" Cheryl smiled at the guys. "Sure." Michael nodded, as he started to play guitar. Calum, played bass and soon a little tune was being played.

"Yay, haha. Sounds awesome" Cheryl commented. She turned to Luke. "You not getting in on this?" She smiled at him. He looked at her. "They're cool." He shrugged before looking at his phone. Cheryl's smile vanished as she looked at him. "Everything okay?" She asked him. "Sure, why wouldnt it be?" He asked her, smiling. "Hey. Can you guys play...long way home or everything i didnt say? I love those!" Kassie spoke up.

Cheryl and Luke stared at each other. "Pleasseee..." She begged. "Sure, for you" Michael mocked a little as he grinned. "Long way home?" He looked at Calum. "Sure." He nodded and looked at Ash, who got up and sat on the drums. "Come on Luke. Get your ass up here." Michael smiled. Luke sighed, before taking his eyes away from Cheryl's and got up. He grabbed a acoustic guitar and sat down before he started playing.

The guys played an acoustic verson of the song, which the girls didnt mind. Cheryl quite liked this version, and she loved the original.

Take me back to the middle of nowhere
Back to the place only you and I share
Remember all the memories?
The fireflies and make-believe
Kicking back in the old school yard
Singing songs on our guitars
This is our reality
Crazy stupid, you and me

Luke sat and looked at Cheryl, they exchanged eye contact as she listened to them. Butterflies flew like crazy in her stomach.

**Flashback!**

"Do you still think we'll be okay at college?" Cheryl asked, turning to Luke and handing him a bottle of soda. A look on his face didnt seem too happy. "Course. Why wouldnt we be okay? We'll be more than okay" He took her hand as she sat opposite him. She let out a sigh and giggled. "I still cant believe...we're here" She looked at him. "Hey...I promise you. We'll be more than fine. I wont be leaving anytime soon...will you?" He asked her. She quickly shook her head.

He pecked her forehead making her smile at him. "I know we've...not exactly had the best start of...a relationship. It was quite awakard.." He chuckled, biting the corner of his lip. "But...i trust us. We'll be okay" He told her. Cheryl smiled, and nodded as she hugged him. "I trust you." She told him. He nodded and hugged her. "I trust you too." He smiled. "Yeah, unless your going to become a big rockstar, and forget about me" Cheryl joked.

"Even, if i do become a rockstar...you'll be coming with me" Luke looked at her. "You dont get rid of me that easy" He winked and chuckled. Cheryl laughed before he leaned his face down and sat a soft kiss onto her mouth. "Besides, im not sure if my awakwardness will be a check mark on the whole rockstar thing" Luke sighed. "Your not awkward. Your cute, and your taken anyway" She winked, referring to herself. Luke smiled widely at her, before frowning. "Im not cute. Im punk rock" He joked before laughing with her.

"Very punk rock" Cheryl nodded before hugging him again and resting her head on his chest. "It would've been tricky if we were leaving each other in a different city or state...but since we're both heading to New York...i think we'll have time for each other, and i couldnt be happier" Luke told her. "Maybe college life wont be so bad" Cheryl nodded. "Mm, then after we graduate...." Luke trailed off. "We could come back here...or travel..." Cheryl suggested.

"I like the sound of that. Travel too...Europe." Luke smiled. "...The UK..." Cheryl spoke up. "I really like the sound of that. Have some tea and see the London eye...." Luke chuckled. "Oh London...yeah. Perhaps...up Scotland..." Cheryl sighed. "We'll be with each other, it'll be awesome" Luke told her. Cheryl sighed as she let go of him and looked up at his face. "Yeah, im glad" She smiled sweetly. "We wont be one of those weird couples who are constant around each other making cute noises at puppies will we?" Cheryl laughed.

"No...we're going to be a healthy pair." He laughed. "Imagine we went to New York, graduated then left...and couldnt stand the sight of each other...." Cheryl joked. She looked up at Luke when he didnt answer. "Dont joke about that. Im serious...." Luke told her, a small smile hiding. "Im sorry! We're not going to do that, im just sayin!" She told him. "Mm...or the awakward couples you see in movies...." Luke made a face. "We wont be...I'll make sure of it" Cheryl smiled as she pecked his lips. "Im sure you will.." He grabbed her sides, tickling her slightly.

"Ahh! Oh my gosh!" Cheryl giggled as she tried to wriggle from Luke's grip. They sat there laughing. "I really like you Cheryl...we'll make it work" He told her. Cheryl smiled as she nodded. "I like you too....a lot...a lot" She blushed, before Luke kissed her cheek. "And you call me cute!" He mocked a little making Cheryl laugh.

**End of flashback!**

Hitting every red light
Kissing at the stop signs, darling
Green Day's on the radio
And everything is alright
Now we're turning off the headlights, darling
We're just taking it slow....

We're taking the long way home...We're taking the long way home...We're taking the long way home...

The boys stopped and the girls appluad as Luke stared at Cheryl, before he rolled his lips together and nodded before looking away. "You guys really know how to put...feelings and story out there from lyrics..." Cheryl admitted sighing. Michael smiled at her as he nodded. "Well, we write our inspirtation" He smirked before looking at the guys. 

"The music is awesome" Kassie smiled. "As always!" Jenn giggled. "Speaking of new music..." Jodi egged on. "Mmm, we're starting to write some things...." Calum grinned. "Ahh, exciting!" Jenn gasped a little.

"Perhaps we can write something about being happy for our friends. Acheiving dreams?" Luke stood up. "Luke..." Ashton told him off slightly. "What? Its true, or about us achieving our dreams...same thing. It may be cool, and helpful to listen too..." Luke put down his guitar. Putting on a fake smile, Cheryl turned to the girls before looking away and taking a deep, quiet sigh.