Chapter 70

Cheryl came walking down the stairs and into the living room, her makeup basic and she groaned as she sat down. "Hey, we got food on the way as well as the boys" Kassie smiled at her. "Cool" She bluntly said. "Whats up?" Kassie asked turning to her. "Mmm, guess who paid a visit a few minutes ago?" Cheryl sat on the single sofa, with her knees up to her. "Ohhh babe" Kassie figured out. "Mother nature?" Kassie asked, with a sympathetic look. Cheryl just nodded.

"Oh shame, just when we're going to have company" Jenn came walking out the kitchen with Jodi with a bottle of wine and a few beers for the boys. "No...i felt funny earlier...now its full on" Cheryl sighed. "Well, at least your not with child" Kassie laughed a little. "I havent even had sex" Cheryl told her. "Mmmm" Kassie smiled. "What are you trying to say?!" Cheryl asked. "Nothing!" Kassie held her hands up.

"Girls..." Jodi giggled a little. Just then the door went. "Ah, its the belated birthday boy and his...crew" Kassie joked. "I'll get it" Jenn smiled and got up, walking to the door. "Wine?" Jodi offered Kassie and Cheryl. "Mm, can i have tea and chocolate?" Cheryl asked. "Chez..." Jodi giggled. "Or...." "HEYYY!" Cheryl was disturbed by loud voices entering the room. Okay, now Cheryl wasnt in the mood.

"HIIII!" Kassie cheered. Cheryl sighed, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them and turning her head. Looking at Luke, he smiled at her but his expression soon turning into a worried look. Cheryl smiled at him before looking away. "So, we ordered chinese food...is that cool?" Jodi asked. "Yeah, thats awesome" Michael smiled as they all sat on the floor around each other. "Chez, you joining us?" Kassie asked. "Mmm...." She thought for a moment.

"She isnt feeling very well..." Jodi smiled. "Ah, whats up?" Michael turned to her. "I dont feel....bleugh!" Cheryl smiled. "Ah, get a beer down you." Calum took one and sipped some. "Okay, first...ew, second...that will make me feel worse" SHe told him. "Do you feel sick?" Luke asked. "No, just...stomache" She sighed. "Is chinese food a good idea then? Michael asked. "Not that type....of stomache!" She sighed.

"Ohh....oohhh!" Michael nodded. "Got it" He turned to around. "Come sit with us, we'll take your mind off it" Michael told her. "I cant take my mind off it" She told them. "So like..." Calum started. He looked at Cheryl, and she gave him a look. "What?" She asked. "Nothing...!" He shook his head. "I just need a warm water bottle...or...hot tea" Cheryl sighed. "Stick, the fire on..." Calum offered. "Fire? Its like 100 degrees!" Kassie looked at him.

"Yeah, it is LA" Jodi sighed. "Look, ill be fine..." Cheryl made her way down to the floor with a cushion, inbetween Michael and Kassie. The door went and Jenn sighed. "I'll get it!" She got up and answered the door. She soon returned with a bag of food. "Food has arrived!" She smiled sitting the bags in the middle of the table. "Okay, so we didnt know what to order...so we just ordered like a few portions of whatever" Kassie told them. "Thats cool! thanks!" Ashton smiled.

As they all dug into the food, they all had multiply conversations. About how they were planning on going home for christmas. They had a couple of interviews too, and they were thinking of doing another prank around target, for when livesos came out. Their live version of their album. They were hoping to release it in December, and if they continued with their work in the studio, they could do it.

Cheryl sat moving food around her plate. To be honest, now all she wanted was hot tea, a hot water bottle, bed and netflix.

"Are you in the studio tomorrow?" Jenn asked the boys. "Yeah, we're in late afternoon. Got the morning and...early afternoon off. We're in the studio after five, because John in busy...." Calum smiled, telling her. "Cool, thats awesome!" Jenn nodded. "Ill be back in a minute" Cheryl smiled as she put her plate down. She stood up and headed upstairs. Walking into the bathroom, she opened the cabinet and took out some parolcetomal.

Quickly changing herself, she washed her hands and stood at the sink and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked just as bad as she felt. It was always the same. She dabed some cold water on her cheeks, as someone knocked on the door. "Sorry, come in" She told them. Peering their head in the door, Calum smiled at her. "Everything okay? You've been away for a while" He asked.

Cheryl turned to him and smiled. "Yeah, just...im fine" She nodde.d "Sorry, did you need the bathroom?" She asked. "I can take...the one downstairs" He told her. "No, no go ahead. I'll see you downstairs" She told him. "Hey, you still feel ike shit?" He aske.d "Yeah, a little bit..." She sighed, as touched belly softly. "Aw, come here. You''be fine" He smiled holding out his arms. Cheryl smiled as she hugged him. "Thanks" She nodded.

Cheryl walked out the bathroom and sighed as she made her way downstairs, holding her stomach. Stupid period, the only thing she hated with being a girl. Luke turned and watched her as she walked into the lounge area. "You okay?" He asked, with a small smile on his face. Cheryl just nodded and headed back to her spot and sat down.

As the night went on, the guys left pretty much sober. It was around 11.

"See you girls later" They all hugged before leaving. "Watch the papz arent stalking yall!" Kassie laughed as they waved. "HAHA!" Michael spoke sarcastically. "Aw, that was a cool night!" Jenn smiled at the girls. "Yeah...im uh...gonna head and get ready for bed" Cheryl sighed and headed upstairs.

"Aw, poor baby" Kassie smiled. "At lease she isnt you...your a crazy person when its your time of the month!"Jodi laughed as she shoved her shoulder before heading into the living room.

**Hey guys, sorry this chapter was boring....im trying my best haha. Love y'all! <3 <3 <3 **

Disconnected. (5SOS story/fanfic) {Sequel to 'Everything I didnt say'}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara