Otherside in Taehyung's room, Jong Suk makes Taehyung sit on his bed. Taehyung is still holding his hand tightly due to fear.
Soon Ji-eun enters inside the room with a soup bowl in her hand. She says, "Tae eat something. Then you can sleep."
Taehyung says, "I am not hungry noona."
Ji-eun says, "Please just eat slightly. I will feel bad if you will sleep with empty stomach."
Taehyung nods and drinks the soup. He then lays on bed and soon he falls asleep feeling Ji-eun caressing his head.
Ji-eun then looks at Jong Suk and says, "Dinner is ready."
Jong Suk just nods and soon they leave for the dining room.

Everyone except Taehyung are sitting on dining table. Soobin was not ready to come but Minho was somehow able to convince him.
They all finish their dinner and then Go-eun clears her throat. She says, "Soobin please forgive me. I made a huge mistake. I will not repeat it again. Please forgive me son." Saying that she starts shedding fake tears.
Soobin also becomes worried after seeing her crying. He says, "Please mom don't cry. You don't have to ask for forgiveness. But today I wants to know what you all are hiding from me. I can see that Hyung has changed so much. He most of the times remain lost somewhere. He is not like before. I am not a small kid anymore. I wants to know what has happened in past seven years."
Go-eun says, "Yes you are right. Something has happened but Soobin I can't tell you it now. I will tell you everything when right time will come. For now don't ask anything from me."
Soobin says after thinking for sometime, "Ok mom. I will wait for you to tell me."
Minho says, "My intelligent son."
Soobin hugs him and says, "I don't know what happened with Hyung dad. But today I promise you that I will always stay with Hyung. I will always support him. I loves him a lot."
Minho ruffles his hairs lovingly and says, "I am sure you will fulfill this promise."
Go-eun internally rolls her eyes looking at them and then says in a sweet voice, "Now it's getting late. I think we should sleep now."
Saying that she leaves from there. Minho and Jong Suk also leaves.
Now only Ji-eun and Soobin are left. Soobin helps Ji-eun in cleaning everything. Soon they also leaves from there.
Soobin decides to check on his brother before going to sleep. On seeing that Taehyung is sleeping peacefully, he also leaves from there.

Otherside in Jeon Mansion, as Irene was going towards dining room Junghyun holds her hand tightly and drags her towards their room.
Irene jerks his hand away and glares at him angrily. She says, "What type of behaviour is this Junghyun? What do you think of yourself? How even you dare to touch me?"
Junghyun says with a wicked smile, "What are you saying Irene? Did you forgot that I am your husband? And with that right I can touch you. And weren't you interested in going for vacation with me to Switzerland? This was just a trailer. But how did you even thought that I will go to Switzerland with you? I couldn't say anything infront of Jungkook bro that doesn't mean you will do whatever you want. How dare you? I won't even like to go to hell with you then what made you think that I will like to go to Switzerland with you? Just because of you my whole life got destroyed. Just because of you I lost my Rose. I and Rose had dreamed so many things. I loves her so much. But because of you everything got destroyed."

Hearing this Irene starts laughing loudly.
She says, "You and love? Why are you joking Junghyun? You can never love someone Junghyun. The only thing you love is money. And what were you saying? I destroyed your life? If you and Taehyung haven't snatched that main modelling contract of Jeon Groups from me and given it to Rose then by now me and my Minjun would have been living a happy married life. But no. Because of you both everything got finished. It's good that you were able to throw Taehyung out of Jeon Groups and Jungkook's life without me doing anything. And I had recorded your talk with the one through whose help you were able to do all those things. Then I thought why not use this opportunity."
"And then you forced me to get married with you using this opportunity." Junghyun says cutting her in the middle.

Irene says, "You are right Junghyun. And what else I can even do. Because of that contract breaking I and Minjun were not getting any other work. And then I thought I would get married to you and take money from you by blackmailing you. Now look everything happened according to I thought."
Junghyun asks, "If you want only money then why did you get married with me?"
Irene says, "Because I have to separate from Minjun because of money. And you were the cause of it. So I thought why not separate you from Rose."
Junghyun says, "Because of you I lost my love. I will never forgive you."
Irene says, "Junghyun all these love talks don't suit you. And the man who has destroyed his own brothers just for his own profit can never love someone. And if you were in so much love with Rose then you wouldn't have left her in the middle of the road to die."
Hearing this Junghyun shouts angrily, "Shut up Irene! You very well know why I have to leave Rose in that condition. If I wouldn't have left at that time then police would have started doubting me only. I know I became selfish at that time. But you don't know how much I have tried to search for Rose after that incident. Don't know where she is. In what condition she is."