6. Camp

When the six kids arrived, they were immediately surrounded by people, taking Vega to the infirmary and check on Gin's arm.

Gin's arm was infected so they had to take him to the infirmary. Gin had explained to Alya on the way there that Ash's father was the leader of camp, and he would be greeting them. Alya was looking around to see if she could spot her uncle, after looking around she hears a voice, "Alya?"

Alya looked behind her to see Ash, he was a eighteen years old, red hair, orange eyes. Ash had lived in Keturah for a few years after Pyrefall (his kingdom) was taken by Rajani. "Ash!" Alya ran over to hug him.

"Come, my dad wants to see you," Ash smiles and starts to walk towards a small building. Inside of the building is Ash's father, Vulcan.

When Alya walks in Vulcan stands up and goes to hug his niece he thought had been lost in a world of lies. "Alya!" He turns to his son, "Is Gin okay?"

Ash wipes the tear from his face, "Yes sir, he, -uh, got cut by a golden sword, so he'll be weak for a few days."

Volcán looks back at Alya, "We need to talk," he looks back at Ash, "alone." Ash nods his head and leavez the room. "Look, since your father and Gin's father are dead then I'm responsible for you and Gin."

Alya nods her head a tear drops from her face as she feels guilty for killing her father.

Volcán realizes she feels like it was all her fault, "Look he lied to you, now your here with your family."

Alya responds, "Walter is my family and who knows what Rajani will do to him when he finds out he helped me escaped."

Volcán is surprised, "Wait, Walter is alive?!"

Alya nods her head, "And he needs my help."

Volcán looks at Alya, "Follow me." He walks out of the building quickly, and starts to round up all the kids, "Look, remember when I said three heirs would free us from Rajani?" All the kids nod their heads, "Alya is the first heir to be chosen!"

Alya looks at her uncle surprised, "What?!"

Volcán looks at Alya and whispers, "I'll explain later."

He starts to speak again, "I will choose the next two heirs as soon as possible."

Volcán shows Alya her cabin and in the cabin were two families. There is a lady in the cabin, she knows she has seen her before, it is Rajani's "dead" wife! Alya walkd over to meet the lady.

Alya shakes the lady's hand, "Hi, I'm the heir of Keturah."

The lady answers, "Hi I'm Sarah and this is my son, Blake."

When Sara leaves, they are all silent. Blake breaks the silence by asking, "Is he nice?" They both look at Blake Alya is confused and Elvis rolls his eyes. Blake sees that Alya is confused, "You know, my father, Rajani."

Alya bursts out in surprise, "Rajani is your father!?"

Blake nods his head.

"Well he was nice to me and Walter."

Blake realizes that Alya was like a daughter to his father and so was Walter, and he would never have that relationship.

Elvis interrupts, "Hi I'm Elvis, heir of Harmonia, and I'm fifteen, you?"
.
Alya shakes Elvis's hand, "I'm Alya, heir of Keturah, I'm also fifteen," Alya looks at Blake and asks,"You?"

Blake looks at Alya, "I'm Blake, I'm the heir of Eclipsara and I'm sixteen."

✨This is a boring chapter but I needed to introduce the characters 🙂😁✨