𝕋𝕙𝕣̣𝕖𝕖

___

___

________________

________________________

you were woken up for the second time this day by that same old alarm, you were gonna sue.

it was 3:00, the party started at 4. so you started to pack up your make up bag and an extra pair of clothes, lizbeth had everything else at her house.

you made sure you had EVERYTHING, phone, charger, water bottle. you went outside and unlocked your car, and drove off.

•••

Lynn Loud Jr

Lynn Loud Jr.

"Pops!" lynn yelled as she ran down the stairs. her raspy voice, startling him. he jumped a bit but continued his duty in the kitchen.

"yes, lynn?" he answered nicely, still trying to focus on the cake?? he was making.

she looked at him confused but just decided to ignore it. "so you know that party you said I could go to, it's today. and i need a ride." she told him, she was ready, all she needed was a transportation.

he looked up at her with a shocked look. "it's today! oh shoot crackers. okay, um let me get my keys and come on to the vanzilla."

she smiled and ran out the house.

"lincoln, your in charge!" he yelled and slammed the door.

•••

as you arrived at your best friend house, you started getting nervous. no one has every seen you in a bathing suit ever since last summer. you were kinda self conscious but lizbeth changed that for you.

you walked in, cause who knocks? and yelled out for lizbeth. she came downstairs with the biggest smile.

"okay, we have to hurry because it's already 3:15. come on, let's get dressed." she spoke, dragging you upstairs.