̧𝕋𝕨𝕠

you woke up to an nasty, nasty alarm. it was a saturday which was amazing, but you had work.

it was thankfully only a half day so you could spent the rest of the day most likely sleeping.

you went to the bathroom and did your morning routine, got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast.

you made a bowl of fruity pebbles and ate that down real fast. You grabbed your keys and walked outside.

"Good morning, y/n!" you heard a voice yell from across the street.

ah, the Louds. they were a handful but they come in peace so why not like them? 

you turned to the voice and saw it was lynn. "oh, hi lynn! how are you?" you asked her, walking across the street to hear her better.

"i'm actually doing pretty good, playing soccer right now. i think i'm supposed to be going to heathers today." she spoke, very unaware of how your smile dropped at the mention of the lucky girl.

you didn't want her to suspect anything, "oh, okay. well, have fun. imma go to work." you told her, walking off with a tight lipped smile.

she looked at you a bit longer before kicking her ball but not realizing it was aiming towards luna.

"oop, my bad luna!" she yelled and grabbed her ball.

luna just rolled her eyes and went inside with her guitar.

•••

work was surprisingly not exhausting. you actually enjoyed it. it wasn't as boring as regular days. as you got out your car, you looked
over to the Loud household to see Mr. Lynn, Luna, and Lynn Jr. all on the front yard talking about something.

you can't help but notice the blue blazer lynn had on. she looked so beautiful. her casual slicked back ponytail and that nice smile she had on her face.

you were staring, a bit too long.

your phone started to ring,

LIZZY WIZZY 🩷👹
is calling.

answer | decline

you were gonna obviously answer, knowing lizbeth, she's got some plans for you guys to do.

"jelly bean!! i have some good news."

you chuckled and looked at the phone, "and what is that good news, liz?" you asked her. you were still kind of thinking of lynn in that blazer and couldn't help but think you weren't looking long enough.

"okay, we got invited to this pool party and we are so gonna go!" she spoke over the phone. your eyes widened.

"what? wait hold the phone. what do you mean we? we aren't doing anything, i'm gonna stay home and sleep my ass off for the next three days." you spoke to her, it wouldn't hurt to get out of the house but that's so many people.

especially at a pool party. A POOL PARTY!

"hm, unt unt. you might as well start making your way over here in the next 2 hours because I already picked out your swimsuit AND outfit."

you groaned at her, knowing she wasn't gonna take no for an answer. you didn't want to go, but lizbeth being lizbeth, was gonna force you to go.

and boy she scares you when that happens.

"okay, since i don't have to be over there for the next 2 hours, can I take an hour nap in?"

she groaned but nodded. "okay!! see you in 2 hours, bye now." you told her and hung up. you were about to walk into your house when you saw lynn standing right in front of you.

which obviously scared you a bit, you jumped.

"holy shit, you scared me. what's up?" you asked her, still trying to catch your breath. she chuckled and licked her lips.

"i overheard you guys talking about the party. your invited, too?" she asked, the smile never leaving her face.

"uh yea. sadly. i'm a homebody but this shouldn't be too bad. you gonna go?" you asked her, hopefully she say yes. you really wanted to see her there.

"i mean, i guess. but i will not be wearing a swim suit. i'll stick to my sports bra and basketball shorts." she spoke in her raspy voice which you find so damn sexy-

"okay, well i guess i'll see you there then. this should be fun." you said, walking into your house.

"yea, see ya." she spoke back, finally walking away from the Young house hold.