Ch 22: Filo's Coronation

Start from the beginning

Filo: got it!

Filo then poured mana into her clothes, repairing the damage while increasing her defense. 

Fitoria: Are you done playing around Filo? You should get serious

Filo puffed her cheeks in frustration. 

Filo: as sour of thy power, I order thee. Decipher the laws of nature, and use a giant whirlwind to blow my target away. Zweit tornado!

Two whirlwinds came out of Filo's hands and rushed towards Fitoria.

Fitoria: I'm afraid that won't be enough to win this fight... anti zweit tornado!

Melty: She's using jamming magic!!

Melty tries to war Filo, but her warning is too late.

Fitoria created a magical shockwave that nullified Filo's spell while kicking up dust at the same time.

Filo shielded her eyes from the debris when Fitoria suddenly appeared in front of her.

Fitoria: You're wide open...

Fitoria shot a blast of wind at point blank range, knocking Filo away and sent hercrashing into the debris.

 As the fighting continues, Naofumi tries to use the duel as a chance to free Melty.

Melty: Naofumi?

Naofumi made a shushing gesture with his hand and got Melty to be quiet.

Naofumi: *whisper* If this keeps up, Filo's in trouble. I'm going to use my shield to break you out of this cage

When Naofumi's shield got close to the wind prison, Fitoria noticed his attempt and launched wind bullets at him.

Naofumi: "Gravios Shield"!

Naofumi barely managed to change his shield but wasn't fast enough to block it.

Fitoria's wind shot hit Naofumi in the chest and sent him crashing to the wall.

Melty/Ryuji: Naofumi!!

Raphtalia: Master Naofumi!!

Naofumi fell to his knees and coughed up blood.

Naofumi: (If i hadn't switched to the Gravios shield to get a massive defense buff, that attack would've pierced through me!)

Filo: Mater, you're hurt!!

Fitoria: eyes on your opponent

Fitoria rushed towards Filo and smacked her away.

Filo skidded across the ground.

Filo got back up and then glared at Fitoria. 

Fitoria: That attack was necessary to prevent him from cheating. Do you know why he attempted that? It's because you're weak... can you tell me what you are fighting for?