Jimin text book " it's ok , I'll go by myself 😊 love you too 🥰. And thank you for flowers!"

,.......................

Jimin picked up the bouquet and head to home . Jimin smiled at the bouquet thinking about his lovely husband.

 Jimin smiled at the bouquet thinking about his lovely husband

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Jimin reached home and freshen up . He came out drying his hair when his eyes landed on the very same bouquet. He smiled and picked it up and noticed the envelope " oh I almost forgot to see what's there ", Jimin opened the envelope taking out some pictures, and in an instant Jimin's smile replaced by tears .

Someone was back hugging Yoongi, holding hand and front hugging .

It broke Jimin's heart into pieces. " I-it can't be !

Jimin wiped his tears " I should not reach on any conclusion right now first I have to talk to hyung."
That's when Jimin's phone rang , he picked it up it was an unknown number.

"Hello!", Jimin said

"Hello Jimin shi ", an unfamiliar voice came

"Who ?"

"That's not important, just take me as your well wisher I am the one who sent you this bouquet"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HUH?"

" Oh calm down Mr.Min , don't shout am really a well-wisher I just wanted to show you reality of your husband "

" And do you think I would believe you, these pictures can be photoshopped"

The man laughed " oh you really trust and love your husband but sadly he don't, you don't have to believe me just ask him that it's real or not and yes there's more he is hiding may be your past ..."

"What do you mean", Jimin asked

" Ask to your husband if he is really honest and loyal he would tell you everything", man hung the call up

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Jimin was waiting for Yoongi . Jimin was restless.

Yoongi finally entered in the room and Jimin immediately stood straight.

Yoongi smiled at Jimin " oh you are waiting", he came closer and placed a soft kiss on Jimin's forehead.

" I want to ask something ", Jimin said

" Yeah you can ask but let me freshen up first am tired ", Yoongi pleaded and Jimin nodded

After a while Yoongi came out just to see Jimin lost in thoughts staring out of the window.

Yoongi back hugged Jimin.

"Hyung?", Jimin said

" Yes ...", Yoongi hummed