-[<* Don't You Dare- *>]-

Start from the beginning

"And?"

"I think she's right" Tessa said scaryly.

"You guys coming or not?"Take Tessa to the three murder drones behind her, then free fall into the big hole below.

"You think we can trust her?"Uzi asked Q.

"I...half believe her. But if what happened to Doll is the same as you, we have to believe her" Q also jumped in followed by Uzi.

Below, N was carrying Tessa like a royal princess and letting Tessa go down by herself, while V and Q were checking the surroundings.

"Is the secret elevator labeled?"Hearing N's question, V rolled his eyes lazily.

We all started walking, exploring this new place. In the middle of the journey we were presented with the view in front of us.

Faces of surprise and fear were clearly visible on their faces, Q, who was scanning the drone, walked up to one of them.

Q shakily scanned the drone once more to confirm that her thinking was wrong.

"Zarge" V and N who heard that, looked at each other sadly.

"Right, night be some security specifically against you guys"

"Who is Zarge?"Ask Uzi.

"He... is one of Q's friends who takes care of human children in kindergarten" The others continued exploring, giving Q time to herself.

Q took something from Zarge's carcass, put a flower in the shape of a small balloon in his hand, then left his body.

"I can't believe it... he was transferred here before me, that's why he suddenly disappeared" Q kept what he picked up from Z's carcass, keeping it in his chest, precisely where the human heart is.

"Human-made security that I can control!"Tessa shouted, kicking the screen on the table, then went to the printer where there was paper.

Seeing the paper, Tessa put it back in its original place. "...Maybe"

"Anything to screw Cyn's plan" V replaces her weapon with a flashlight.

"And for Mom Uzi, right?" Uzi just smiled shyly.

V pointed her flashlight at a sign above them, it was clear that there was a sign that said 'Secret Elevator'

"I didn't expect that" Q was increasingly confused by the humans in this laboratory.

"Okay, the sign says that way-" Just as he took a step he was pulled by something from his leg.

"BUT I'M GOING THIS WAY, PLEASE SAVE ME! THANK YOU" Tessa shouted as she was forcefully pulled in the opposite direction.

Without further do, of course we immediately went after Tessa, but we immediately stopped because we heard the sound of a baby crying in the middle of the hallway.

"Shoot the baby immediately?"

"Just ask!"N immediately shot the baby many times, immediately the baby grew legs and arms to escape from N's shots.

"This place just gets weirder every time we go deeper"

Stopping where the baby was, from under N's ​​feet an arm appeared, suddenly changing into an object that was foreign to their eyes.

While V, N and Uzi look back, Q figures out what it is. After that, she immediately ran away from the object while covering his face.

"Hey, surface slickers" Sure enough, the object emitted a dazzling blue light making V, N and Uzi freeze in place.