Prologue

(A/n: I literally just thought about this today. Might as well give love to the story that made it big for me. Anyways enjoy the chapter and the new book.)

Ahri: "We're going to be late get your bags!"

Mai: "Mom! My hair isn't dry yet!"

Akali: "Ina! Wake up and get dressed!"

Ina: "I don't want to go to school!"

Kai'sa: "Leah! Are you done getting ready?"

Leah: "In a minute Mom!"

Evelynn: "Deanna darling! Get your makeup finished!"

Deanna: "You know this can't be rushed, Mom!"

The KDA household was in Chaos. It was one of the most important times in your daughter's life. The first day of High School, the first day to make the best impression for the rest of the school year. During the chaos of them getting ready your wives all had the same thought.

KDA: "Where's your dad?!"

Mini KDA: "We don't know!"

Meanwhile... At your old apartment.

Sett: "Look! Just buy it and try it with me. I'm sure you'll like it!"

You: "What is it again?"

Sett: "Only one of the best games to come out in the past year besides Palworld! Helldivers 2!"

You: "Okay, but what's the real reason you called me over today, Sett?"

You were chilling with your friends in your old apartment that you shared with Jinx. After you and Seraphine moved out she gained some more roommates. Two of them are your friends Rakan and Xayah. Also, a new girl named Gwen who also happens to work at the Daycare you used to work at.

Jinx: "Oh it's something big, you're the last one he wants in on this."

Sett: "I'm planning on proposing to Irelia. And I need your help to make it memorable."

You: "Okay, what do you need from me?"

Sett: "I was hoping to get your help by being my photographer."

You: "Okay, it's been a while since I've done any. But anything for you dude."

Sett: "Thanks, man! You're a lifesaver! I didn't want to have some expensive photographer when I got the best one here!"

You just smiled while you felt your phone go off in your pocket. You see that it's Ahri calling and you decide to answer it.

You: "Hello?"

Ahri: "Where are you?! We're going to be late for their first day of high school! And you're going to be late for work!"

You: "Babe... Their first day of school isn't till 1 week from now."

Ahri: "Wut?"

You checked the date on your phone and saw that their first day of high school wasn't till next week.

You: "Yeah, it's not until next week."

You could audibly hear all the groaning from your kids and the rest of your wives.

Ahri: "Please come home right now..."

You: "Was I on speakerphone?"

Ahri: "JUST COME HOME!"

You flinched as you moved the phone away from your ear. Ahri hung up the phone and you just sighed. Getting up from the couch you took your coffee and grabbed your keys.