AUTHORS NOTE.

Jesus Christ.

Hey guys it really has been a while huh?

A lot has happened and in no way has my love for writing diminished. However there have been a lot of things making me question the ethics of me continuing this story.

I have another chapter in the drafts right now that sits unfinished and i dont know what to do.

Do i publish it as is and discontinue? Do i finish the chapter- publish- and discontinue? Do i continue the story and disassociate the character with the person? Its difficult.

Not to mention I'm really not in the fandom anymore. Yeah i still think about it and watch some creators but I would NEVER say i like the dream SMP now.

I do not support many creators that i have featured in this story anymore, heavily on Dream and i am going to begin distancing myself from Wilbur with the information thats recently come to light about him and Shubble.

My full support goes out to any and all victims and while this may be heartbreaking and traumatizing to find out that someone i looked up to so much is so horrible on the inside, with the way many creators have gone its not a surprise.

Overall I don't know what to do though so i will be taking a hiatus (i say that as if i haven't already been taking one 💀) .

I promise i will not leave you from here though- i will at least eventually publish what i have worked really hard on for the last 6 months through countless writers blocks and springs of motivation. However i don't know if it will ever become a finished chapter; much less i dont know if this will ever be a finished story. I wish i could say yes or no to your questions but I don't know if i can.

That should not discourage you from asking though, i will try my hardest for everything.

If i do discontinue i will post a questions chapter where you are all free to comment questions about the story and i'd answer them based on what i have in my notes already and my overall plan for this!!.

In the meantime i may start a Supercorp fic or a Lena Luthor angst fic bc I've been tragically obsessed with both of those things as of late and i need an outlet abd Ao3 is NOT PROVIDING RN.

Anyways ask any questions here bc yea (they can be random i literally dont give a shit pookies). Ask till you hearts content. However if you're weird though im calling you out (publicly ridiculing) and i ask others to do the same (it'll be funny).

I'm not proofreading- cry about it.

Peace out brussel sprouts 🫶

-percy 💙