(Bel'Veth one of the girls bodyguards and ex-hitwoman. She is the same height as Grey in her human form.)

I smile at her. "Thanks Bel. Is Omega with you?" I ask and she nods as Omega walks in.

"You really put that guy in his place Bro." Omega says and I fist bump him.

"Yes sir! I'm so close to the title fight. I can't wait to hear Bruce Buffer say that I'm the new Heavyweight Weight Champion of the World." I say and he nods.

"I bet Brotha." He says as they join us.

"Hey Babe. Would you like to join me and come to the mall? I need to get some new clothes." Kai'sa says and I smile.

"I'd love to Baby." I say and she hops up so I can stand up.

"I'll watch over you two." Bel'Veth says and she kisses Omega before following us out. We get into my truck and I drive us to the mall, Kai'sa leans against my arm as I drive, and she talks about our future.

-Small timeskip-

We walk around the mall and Kai'sa is on her phone for the most part. I occasionally see Bel'Veth whisper to her about being careful, and not to get caught. "Who are you talking to Baby?" I ask and Kai'sa jumps slightly. She quickly puts her phone away and smiles at me.

"No one Grey. Just an old friend." She says and I hum slightly as that sounds suspicious. I look at Bel'Veth and she fixes herself slightly.

"Is that an Oso I see?!" I hear Xayah yell and I look to see her and Rakaan walking up to us.

"Sup Birdie?!" I say and fist bump her before looking at Rakaan.

(Rakaan)

"You are....bigger....than I expected." He says and I laugh slightly.

"Yeah. So you're in the same modeling agency as Kai'sa?" I ask and he jumps slightly.

"Yeah. I didn't know until I saw her walking in a few months ago." He says and I nod.

"Awesome. Well I'm glad she has a friend in the agency." I say and he chuckles slightly.

"Yeah." He says and Kai'sa quickly gets between.

"Babe. Why don't you and Xayah hang out, while Rakaan and I look for new outfits to post for our fans?" She asks and I give her a look.

"Well why don't we all go?" Xayah asks and Rakaan kisses her cheek.

"Babe....how do I say this? You aren't the best at picking out cute clothes. Just look at what you are wearing." Kai'sa says and I look down at my outfit. I'm wearing a muscle shirt with a black button up, some slightly worn out jeans, my beanie, and some black Converse.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" I ask as she never complained before.

"Nothing! It just looks as if you never grew out of your Skater phase." She says and that hurts a little. She knows I still love skateboarding.