Episode 6: Welcome to Heaven

We open up in Charlie and Vaggie's room. Charlie was packing suitcases for the trip to Heaven. Yes, suitcases, as in multiple, despite the trip being a short one.

Charlie: Ok, I have my war weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a life jacket, flat jacked and rain jacket, wait does it rain in Heaven?

She turned to Veggie who was siting on the bed and Y/n who was just leaning on the doorframe.

Y/n: I don't know, but even if does, I doubt you'll need it for how long we're staying.

Veggie: He's right Charlie, you're only going to Heaven for a few hours.

Charlie: WE are only going to Heaven for a day and I just want to be prepared. It's our last chance to convinge Heaven a soul can be redeemed.

Veggie: Yeah, I wish I could come with you 2 but I have, that thing.

Charlie: What thing?

Y/n: Yeah, you didn't tell us about any, thing.

Veggie: The thing, with the, uhh, the thing, fuck, I'm such a bad liar.

Charlie: Vaggie, you're my partner, I need you there with me.

Y/n: Plus we might need 2 people to keep an eye on Charlie if she runs off to see all of Heaven.

Charlie: Yeah, that too.

Veggie: *sigh* fine.

Charlie: YES!!

She gave Vaggie a kiss on the forehead and started packing the rest of the things she thought she'd need.

*In the main lobby*

Angel just came back from work, Val put him through a long shift with long shafts, he was exhausted. A wild Nifty emarged from the flower put next to the door, she was in there trying to find more bugs to kill for something she was working on.

Nifty: What happened to you?

Angel: It's WHO happened to med the answer is everyone. Twice. Val had me working 16 hours straight and a fucking whim. That absolute dick bag.

He cracked his back back into place and fell right on the couch, he needed to sleep on something not covered in cum for once.

Charlie ,Vaggie and Y/n just came down geting ready to leave. Only for the wall to be blown up, again.

Out of the smoke an Australian accent is heard.

???: What up boys, HAHA!

Angel immediately recognized the voice.

Angel: HOLY SHIT! CHERRI BOMB? Long time no see baby.

Y/n: Everyone, STOP FUCKING UP OUR WALLS Alastor is gonna have to fix all this shit.

Nobody listened to him, and just cried on to what they were doing.

Cherri: Angie, you bitch, you've been texting me depressing shit all day, figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever. Here, hold this.

She tossed Charlie a bomb, she started panicking on what to do.

Y/n: I got this.

He took the bomb from her hands and tossed it as far as he could. Like really far.

Vaggie: Wow, uh, where do you think it's gonna land.

Y/n just shrugged, not sure himself.

*Meanwhile to the bomb's la ding spot*

In a room with a lustful decor to it, we see a red, moth demon conting dollar signs while being pleasure by one of his robot servants. The moment gets ruined when one of the windows gets broken by a bomb coming in, 3 seconds away from exploding.