[ CODE ; 017 ] Planning Rendezvous

Chuuya may as well skip over the parts of the manga during the Guild arc. He was too preoccupied with planning that he was completely off guard when Fukuzawa had asked him to serve as the Agency's envoy to relay a partnership with the Port Mafia to defeat the Guild.

Question marks went over his head as it took time for his mind to load the information.

"Atsushi suggested it." Fukuzawa informed him. "He had escaped from the Moby Dick and was assisted by Aeri to get to safety. Now he wishes to coordinate with the Port Mafia to retrieve Q, and defeat the Guild."

"Oh gosh, I completely forgot about that part." Chuuya murmured, making Fukuzawa raise a brow, but shake his head in amusement.

"You aren't as omniscient as you claim to be, dear reader." He mused, ruffling Chuuya's hair. "But, I trust you to do your job."

Chuuya had a small grin on his face, already knowing how to send the message to the Mafia. For now though...

As Fukuzawa turned to leave, Chuuya glances down at his phone and smirked. He deserves a well earned relaxation, noh?

~~~~~

Kouyou watched in confusion as a portal opened in front of her bed in the infirmary of the pocket dimension, and grew even more confused when a phone flew out of it- crashing into the wall, and bouncing off unscathed. Surprisingly.

The portal disappeared and Chuuya slammed the door open, eyebrows knitted, chest heaving as if he were trying to contain his anger.

"I hate them soooo much." He snarled- mostly to himself as he gently closed the door. "I had a whole-ass emotional breakdown for nOthing?!"

Kouyou tilted her head, frowning.

"Oh but it was all part of the plan, there's foreshadowing and stuff, well I'm sOrRY!" Chuuya rolled his eyes. "I'm too emotionally invested to comprehend the subtle signs- love the writing though. But still-" his eyes trailed over to Kouyou who was, well, judging him.

"Ane-san." Chuuya fixed his posture, tone, voice and expression in the blink of an eye. "We have decided to let you go." He informed her.

"But, we need you to relay message to the boss."

Chuuya held out his hand and in a spur of blue digitalized equations, a letter manifested on his palm. Grabbing the edge of the letter, he extended it to Kouyou with a small grin on his face.

"The president's inviting the boss to a tea party."

Kouyou accepts the invitation, albeit still confusedly. She opened her mouth to speak but Chuuya alread snapped his fingers, a blue blur momentarily surrounded the room before it disappeared.

"What-"

Astonished, Kouyou looked down at her clothes, she was somehow magically back in her kimono- the one she wore before getting hostaged by the agency, it was cleaner, it smells good too.

"Don't worry, Dr. Yosano and I cleaned it." Chuuya was now leaning against the door, a small grin on his face. "We're back in the agency by the way, you're free to go, ane-san."

"I can walk you to the door if you like."

Kouyou, amused shook her head at the boy.

"What a gentleman you are Chuuya-kun. Walking a woman to the door." She gingerly stood up and walked towards the detective who opened the door for her.

Well, for a bunch of enemies (at work) they sure are civil and formal with each other.

Chuuya had a loop sided smile on his face as he closed the door and followed after her.