10.5 ;; No Longer Human short film?

"Is the camera even on?" A concerned Chuuya calls out as the screen shows a rather blurry and distorted face of Minsoo trying to fix the lense.

"Yeah," he replied with a roll of his eyes. "Atsushi can you hand me the bag? I think the battery's low."

"Sure?" Atsushi walks over with the camera bag in hand. "Why do need it for though?"

"There's an extra battery there..." Minsoo plainly takes the bag and rummaged through its pockets.

"It's odd..." Odasaku comments looking around.

"I stil don't get why all of us have to be here." Kunikida frowns, side-eyeing the Port Mafia boss, right hand man, Akutagawa, Higuchi and the black lizard are in the same room as them.

"This is Aeri's breakout room." Ranpo comments, plopping comfortably on  one of the beanbag chairs in the location. "I guess we're all here to announce something."

"It's more like a breakdown room rather than a breakout." Added Yosano. "The only difference is this place is way bigger than her room."

"Interesting..." The Port Mafia boss, Dazai Osamu hums. "So she's a powerful ability user I suppose? To be able to get past my nullification..."

"Nah, she's just like you," Ranpo lazily points a finger at Dazai. "Chuuya, and a lil bit of Kunikida mixed and matched together."

"I don't recall multi - ships becoming poly-ships but I'm interested." Chu— Reader-san comments offhandedly.

"Speaking of Aeri," Yosano glances over at Minsoo and Atsushi who were prepping the camera, followed by a reluctant Akutagawa with the lightings and other technical equipment.

"Where is she?"

"Is it a girl that kinda looks like boss but kinda doesn't?" Tachihara raised a hand. " 'cuz I saw her in that room angrily screaming at something?" He pointed at the door in the far corner of the breakout room with a Do Not Disturb sign.

"Proves my point on how she's like Chuuya and Dazai mixed together..." Ranpo sniggers.

"It said do not disturb..." Hirotsu looks at him. "Did you open it?"

"I mean—" Tachihara frowns. "I thought it was a restroom..."

Instantaneously the aforesaid door burst open and out came a teen wearing a dark blue hoodie, joggers and her dark hair was tied into a bun.

"YES!" She was seen exclaiming gleefully. "WE'RE ADAPTING NO LONGER HUMAN IN A SHORT FILM AND I'LL BE THE DIRECTOR!"

She dramatically falls to her knees. "I have so much to do... Homework, research paper, projects, grades recitations... Reviewing... I still have to memorize... Uuughhhhhhh" 

"I'm tired."

"No Longer Human?" Dazai curiously tilts his head at her.

"What in the Miyano Mamoru— WHAT THE F—" she practically flew away from Dazai who was looking over her and hid behind Chuuya.

"What's up Aeri-san? you summoned practically everyone here." Kenji greets her just a gleefully.

"I did??" She frowned, removing her glasses and rubbing her eyes.

"What when?"

"Just now." Said Fukuzawa, reaching towards his sleeve and handing her a handkerchief.

"Hah..."

"HA?!"

"How're you able to change so fast.." Tachihara asks. "you were wearing the same clothes boss was wearing earlier..."