@l4ndonorris- are we famous?

NORRIS-

part xiii.

"What could ever made it a good idea to post this online?"

A bright image is shown on screen. Lando's hair and face are recognizable, as well as Spencer's trademark blowout and raspberry lips. The post from their little 'announcement' of their debut.

Lando forces a breath as his agent, Nicola, shoves a phone into his face and Spencer cringes into his shoulder.

"How could you not clear this with us first? Are you two fucking insane?" The tall blonde man beside her snaps, his head tilted toward the girl next to him accusingly.

She shifts in her seat, crossing her wrapped ankle over her knee gracefully as Lando leans back into the chair.

"I don''t know, maybe an explanation for how two of the biggest upcoming stars ended up in a relationship?" Nicola prods again, scrolling through the photos as Spencer starts to whistle, her eyes wide as she stares away from her agent.

He scratches his neck awkwardly and clears his throat, but neither of the agents back down as the two squirm under their gazes.

"It's love, we don't get to choose who we... love." He recites, shrugging as his hand gently brushes hers under the table.

Her eyes soften, and she takes his hand gently. Her shoulders straighten, and she nods.

"I'm done hiding relationships, Jess." She says to her agent, who nods and clicks a pen.

Yeah, no more hiding this fake relationship that's lasted a total of like three days.

No way.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Maybe he was a good actor after all.

"We're done hiding." He nods each word, as she stifles a snort and bites her lip, staring at her legs.

He's trying to be a very good actor and failing.

"I really like him, Jess. I want to make this work." She pleads, placing their interlocked fingers onto the table and looking to Lando with her brows furrowed and her eyes shimmering with worry. Fake worry.

She's a really convincing actress.

"We're dating, so it's final." He says firmly, placing a kiss on her hand as Nicola's eye twitches.

"We're officially dating?" She says lowly so only he can hear.

"Had to improvise, because I'm special like that." He breaths as she hip checks him from the chair.

"That's my cute little boyfriend right there." She adds painfully as he grins and nods as enthusiastically as possible.

"You know I'm not lit-"

"Oh be quiet, honey."

"Anything for you, darling."

Her foot kicks him in the shin. He elbows her back.

"We're talking later." She shoots him a look as he nods.

"Love you too, babe."

We're fucked.

"This means that your potential contract with Porche is out, Spencer." The agent with bleached blonde hair points to a paper that she takes.

Her lips purse.

"But McLaren and Tumi have both come forward with sponsorships, along with Hilton too." Lando's agent butts in, gesturing to his client. He dumps a stack of papers onto the desk, and Lando gulps when half are shoved to him.